Ford 8700

Price excl. VAT
4,880 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelFord 8700
Year of manufacture1978
Machine LocationRoskilde
Country
Denmark
Mascus IDB659C41B
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT4,880 GBP
VAT (25%)1,220 GBP
Price incl. VAT6,100 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type2 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Engine output91.0 kW (122 hp)
Hours of use10,120 h
Front tyre size18.4R38 og 11.00-16
Rear tyre size18.4R38 og 11.00-16
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Manufacturing / Serial numberA902964
Internal stock No.RO 811184
General grade (1 min - 5 max)2
Other informationPæn ældre traktor - afhentningspris uden klargøring.
Dual-power
2 x dobbeltvirkende udtag
9 stk. frontvægte
Call the seller
+45 40893...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • MARTIN JENSEN

    Sivertsen A/S
    • +45 40893...SHOW
    • +45 46755...SHOW
    • +45 46756...SHOW
    • Languages: Danish, English, Norwegian, Swedish, German
    • Københavnsvej 282, 4000 Roskilde, Denmark

Company

SIVERTSEN A/S
7
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Kubota520
Unimog74
Stiga23
Husqvarna22
On Mascus UK you can find Ford 8700 tractors. The price of this Ford 8700 is £4,880 and it was produced in 1978. This machine is located in Roskilde Denmark. On Mascus UK you can find Ford 8700 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 91.0 kW (122 hp), Hours of use: 10,120 h, Front tyre size: 18.4R38 og 11.00-16, Rear tyre size: 18.4R38 og 11.00-16, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Manufacturing / Serial number: A902964, Internal stock No.: RO 811184, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2