Fiat 980 DT

Price excl. VAT
7,691 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelFiat 980 DT
Year of manufacture1980
Country
Sweden
Mascus IDC641A40E
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT7,691 GBP
VAT (25%)1,923 GBP
Price incl. VAT9,614 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Engine output74.0 kW (99 hp)
Hours of use6,500 h
Front tyre size12,4 R28
Rear tyre size18,4 R38
Front tyres remaining10 %
Rear tyres remaining 90 %
General grade (1 min - 5 max)2
Front loader makeKellve 4-17
Call the seller
+46 73091...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • LARS ROSÉN

    Lantmännen Maskin AB - R26
    • +46 73091...SHOW
    • +46 10556...SHOW
    • Östanågatan, 596 23 Skänninge, Sweden

Company

LANTMÄNNEN MASKIN AB - R26
15
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
On Mascus UK you can find Fiat 980 DT tractors. The price of this Fiat 980 DT is £7,691 and it was produced in 1980. This machine is located in - Sweden. On Mascus UK you can find Fiat 980 DT and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 74.0 kW (99 hp), Hours of use: 6,500 h, Front tyre size: 12,4 R28, Rear tyre size: 18,4 R38, Front tyres remaining: 10 %, Rear tyres remaining: 90 %, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Front loader make: Kellve 4-17