Fendt 828 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUS

Price excl. VAT
159,482 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelFendt 828 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUS
Year of manufacture2018
Hours of use203 h
Machine LocationNeuensalz
Country
Germany
Mascus ID9991BE15
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT159,482 GBP
VAT (19%)30,302 GBP
Price incl. VAT189,783 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine output211 kW (287 hp)
Internal stock No.10891280
Top speed40 km/h
Front tyres remaining5 %
Rear tyres remaining 95 %
Front tyre sizeTRELLEBORG IF600/70 R30
Rear tyre sizeTRELLEBORG IF710/70 R42
AttachmentsEHR, Bordcomputer, Druckluftbremse
Other informationRadgewichte 2x300 kg, hydr. Oberlenker, Evolution-Sitz,
Vario-Guide Standard

BayWa - Sachsen

+49 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JÜRGEN HEINICH

    BayWa - Sachsen
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: German
    • Heiterer Blick 6, 04720 Großweitzschen, Germany

Company

BAYWA - SACHSEN
7
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Fendt 828 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUS tractors. The price of this Fendt 828 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUS is £159,482 and it was produced in 2018. This machine is located in Neuensalz Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Fendt 828 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUS and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 211 kW (287 hp), Hours of use: 203 h, Internal stock No.: 10891280, Top speed: 40 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 5 %, Rear tyres remaining: 95 %, Front tyre size: TRELLEBORG IF600/70 R30, Rear tyre size: TRELLEBORG IF710/70 R42