Fendt 800 818 VARIO+F+P

Price excl. VAT
42,753 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelFendt 800 818 VARIO+F+P
Year of manufacture2005
Hours of use8,100 h
Machine LocationEnköping
Country
Sweden
Mascus IDDD4E0B59
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT42,753 GBP
VAT (25%)10,688 GBP
Price incl. VAT53,441 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
CabinRegular
Manufacturing / Serial number718214096
Internal stock No.CT70720
Registration numberWKZ063
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Front tyres remaining70 %
Rear tyres remaining 30 %
Front tyre size60065r28
Rear tyre size650/85r42
OptionsFront PTO, Front linkage, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning
AttachmentsAC, Kopplingsfri fram/back, Bromsventil, Autocontrol, Steglös transmission, Framaxelfjädring, Frontlyft med kraftuttag, tryckluft+ uttag Ls 4dv uttag
Other informationKraftuttag: 540-540e-1000

Lantmännen Maskin AB

+46 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • CLAS-JOHAN THUNBERG

    Lantmännen Maskin AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Swedish, English
    • Myrangatan 16, 745 37 Enköping, Sweden

Company

LANTMÄNNEN MASKIN AB
16
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Fendt -800-818-vario-f-p tractors. The price of this Fendt -800-818-vario-f-p is £42,753 and it was produced in 2005. This machine is located in Enköping Sweden. On Mascus UK you can find Fendt -800-818-vario-f-p and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Hours of use: 8,100 h, Cabin: Regular, Manufacturing / Serial number: 718214096, Internal stock No.: CT70720, Registration number: WKZ063, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 70 %, Rear tyres remaining: 30 %, Front tyre size: 60065r28, Rear tyre size: 650/85r42, Options: Front PTO, Front linkage, Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning