Fendt 724 Vario Profi Plus

Price excl. VAT
81,918 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelFendt 724 Vario Profi Plus
Year of manufacture2014
Hours of use6,500 h
Machine Location21702 Ahlerstedt
Country
Germany
Mascus ID85B71375
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT81,918 GBP
VAT (19%)15,564 GBP
Price incl. VAT97,482 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output174 kW (237 hp)
Internal stock No.70059-3133562
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Top speed40 km/h
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size600/65 R 28
Rear tyre size710/70 R 38
OptionsFront linkage
AttachmentsDruckluftbremse,
Kabinenfederung (mechanisch)
Other informationID: AHLG133562, Erstzulassung: 01.10.14, Allrad, Kabine, FKH, FZW, Druckluft, 40 Km/h, gef.Vorderachse
Zugkugelkupplung K80 Festanbau, Spurführung VarioGuide Standard, Evolution-Sitz

Heinrich Schröder Landmaschinen KG

+49(...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • NILS FISWICK,

    Heinrich Schröder Landmaschinen KG
    • +49(...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49(...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49(...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Heemstrasse 51-55, 27793 Wildeshausen, Germany

Company

HEINRICH SCHRÖDER LANDMASCHINEN KG
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459

On Mascus UK you can find Fendt 724 Vario Profi Plus tractors. The price of this Fendt 724 Vario Profi Plus is £81,918 and it was produced in 2014. This machine is located in 21702 Ahlerstedt Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Fendt 724 Vario Profi Plus and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 174 kW (237 hp), Hours of use: 6,500 h, Internal stock No.: 70059-3133562, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 600/65 R 28, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R 38, Options: Front linkage