Fendt 311 VARIO TMS for sale - Germany

Price excl. VAT
44,340 GBP
51,400 EUR
Price excl. VAT
44,340 GBP
51,400 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelFendt 311 VARIO TMS
Year of manufacture2009
Hours of use8,020 h
Machine LocationMindelheim
Country
Mascus IDA5951867
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT44,340 GBP  (51,400 EUR)
VAT (10.70%)4,744 GBP
Price incl. VAT49,085 GBP  (56,900 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine output83.9 kW (114 hp)
Internal stock no.10381078
Top speed40 km/h
Front tyres remaining80 %
Rear tyres remaining 20 %
Front tyre sizeBKT 480/65 R 24
Rear tyre sizeFIRELLI 540/65 R 38
AttachmentsEHR, Druckluftbremse
Other informationFendt 311 Vario TMS,
84/114 KW/Ps,
Bj. 2009,
8020h,
Tüv 08/2021,
1. Hand,
FH, FZW,
Frontlader Stoll Robust F30,
DW, mech. Paral., Fendt Multikuppler, 3. Kreis,
Druckluft,
EHR,
TMS,
Klima,
Auto. AHK,
gef. Vorderachse,
mech. Kabinenfederung,
40 km/h,
4 DW,
FZW 1000 u/min,
HZW 540/750/1000 u/min,
Oberlenker vorne/hinten,
Bereifung
vorne BKT 480/65 R 24 80%,
hinten Firelli 540/65 R 38 20%,
Preis inkl. 10,7% Mwst.,

BayWa - Mindelheim

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ANTON RITTER

    BayWa - Mindelheim
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Allgäuer Str. 38, 87719 Mindelheim, Germany

Company

BAYWA - MINDELHEIM
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

On Mascus UK you can find Fendt 311 VARIO TMS tractors. The price of this Fendt 311 VARIO TMS is £44,340 and it was produced in 2009. This machine is located in Mindelheim Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Fendt 311 VARIO TMS and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 83.9 kW (114 hp), Hours of use: 8,020 h, Internal stock no.: 10381078, Top speed: 40 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 80 %, Rear tyres remaining: 20 %, Front tyre size: BKT 480/65 R 24, Rear tyre size: FIRELLI 540/65 R 38