Deutz-fahr TTV 7250

POA
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelDeutz-fahr TTV 7250
Year of manufacture2014
Machine Location31171 Nordstemmen
Country
Germany
Mascus ID5D3B7973
PRICING
Price excl. VATPOA
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine output187 kW (250.77 hp)
Hours of use3,200 h
TransmissionStufenloses Getriebe
Front tyre size600/70 R30
Rear tyre size650/65 R42
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Internal stock No.10721-11947
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
OptionsAir-conditioning
AttachmentsDruckluftanlage (2-Kreis),
Luftgefederter Sitz,
Kabinenfederung (pneumatisch)
Other informationDeutz Fahr Agrotron 7250 TTV

Erstzulassung 6/2014
Ca. 3200Std.
Stufenloses S-Matic Speed Getriebe
60 km/h
Klimaautomatik
Sitz Max Comfort
Elektr. Verstellbare und Beheizbare Spiegel
Heizung für Kraftstofffilter
8 Arbeitsscheinwerfer LED
Rundumlicht
Isobus
I-Monitor
Agrosky performance-Steering
GPS Empfänger SRC 40
160l/min Hydraulikpumpe
Power Beyond Kupplung
5 DW Steuergeräte
Frontkraftheber komfort
Frontzapfwelle
Werkzeugkasten
Kugelkopfanhängung fest
Bereifung 600/70R30 Michelin 40%
Bereifung 650/65R42 Michelin 60%
PTG Reifendruckregelanlage

Ihr Ansprechpartner:
Nils Vespermann
Calenberger Landtechnik GmbH
Calenberger Straße 37
31171 Nordstemmen
Tel. 05069/34811910 oder 0160/99308535
Call the seller
+49(0)515...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • DIRK BEIßNER

    Buchheister Technik GmbH
    • +49(0)515...SHOW
    • +49(0)515...SHOW
    • Herkenser Straße 45, 31863 Coppenbruegge, Germany

Company

BUCHHEISTER TECHNIK GMBH
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr TTV 7250 tractors. The price of this Deutz-fahr TTV 7250 is - and it was produced in 2014. This machine is located in 31171 Nordstemmen Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr TTV 7250 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 187 kW (250.77 hp), Hours of use: 3,200 h, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Front tyre size: 600/70 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Internal stock No.: 10721-11947, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Options: Air-conditioning