Deutz-fahr TTV 7250 mit Agrosky Spurführung

Price excl. VAT
77,424 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelDeutz-fahr TTV 7250 mit Agrosky Spurführung
Year of manufacture2014
Machine Location31171 Nordstemmen
Country
Germany
Mascus ID5D3B7973
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT77,424 GBP
VAT (10.70%)8,284 GBP
Price incl. VAT85,709 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output187 kW (250 hp)
Hours of use3,200 h
TransmissionStufenloses Getriebe
Internal stock No.90721-11947
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Top speed60 km/h
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Front tyre size600/70 R30
Rear tyre size650/65 R42
OptionsAir-conditioning
AttachmentsDruckluftanlage (2-Kreis),
Kugelkopfkupplung,
Druckluftbremse,
Elektronische Hubwerksregelung (EHR),
Luftgefederter Sitz,
Rundumleuchte,
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (5x),
Diesel,
GPS System,
Load-Sensing,
automatische Anhängevorrichtung,
höhenverstellbare Anhängevorrichtung,
Frontzapfwelle-Außenbedienung,
Kabinenfederung (pneumatisch)
Other informationDeutz Fahr Agrotron 7250 TTV

Erstzulassung 6/2014
Ca. 3200Std.
Stufenloses S-Matic Speed Getriebe
60 km/h
Klimaautomatik
Sitz Max Comfort
Elektr. Verstellbare und Beheizbare Spiegel
Heizung für Kraftstofffilter
8 Arbeitsscheinwerfer LED
Rundumlicht
Isobus
I-Monitor
Agrosky performance-Steering
GPS Empfänger SRC 40
160l/min Hydraulikpumpe
Power Beyond Kupplung
5 DW Steuergeräte
Frontkraftheber komfort
Frontzapfwelle
Werkzeugkasten
Kugelkopfanhängung fest
Bereifung 600/70R30 Michelin 40%
Bereifung 650/65R42 Michelin 60%

Schlepper ist ohne Reifendruckregelanlage!

Ihr Ansprechpartner:
Nils Vespermann
Calenberger Landtechnik GmbH
Calenberger Straße 37
31171 Nordstemmen
Tel. 05069/34811910 oder 0160/99308535
Call the seller
05069 / 3...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • NILS VESPERMANN

    Buchheister Technik GmbH
    • 05069 / 3...SHOW
    • 05069 348...SHOW
    • 05069 348...SHOW
    • Calenberger Straße 37, 31171 Nordstemmen, Germany

Company

BUCHHEISTER TECHNIK GMBH
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr TTV 7250 mit Agrosky Spurführung tractors. The price of this Deutz-fahr TTV 7250 mit Agrosky Spurführung is £77,424 and it was produced in 2014. This machine is located in 31171 Nordstemmen Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr TTV 7250 mit Agrosky Spurführung and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 187 kW (250 hp), Hours of use: 3,200 h, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Internal stock No.: 90721-11947, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 60 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Front tyre size: 600/70 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42, Options: Air-conditioning