Deutz-fahr AGROTRON M 620

POA
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelDeutz-fahr AGROTRON M 620
Year of manufacture2010
Hours of use6,280 h
Machine LocationWILP
Country
Netherlands
Mascus IDB2FF8A0D
PRICING
Price excl. VATPOA
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Engine output118 kW (160 hp)
Transmission48/48
Internal stock No.15172
Registration numberBW635
Latest inspection05-10-2018
Top speed50 km/h
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Front tyre size540/65 x R28 Pirelli
Rear tyre size650/65 x R38 Trelleb
OptionsFront linkage, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning
AttachmentsScharnierende voorspatborden
Load Sending
Other information15172 Deutz Fahr Agrotron M 620
Luchtgeveerde stoel
Aantal DW ventielen: 4
Hydr. remventiel
Aftakas: 540/540E/1000/1000E
Snelverstelbare trekhaak
Aantal werklampen voor: 6
Aantal werklampen achter: 4
Frontaftakas

Bonhof BV LMB & Industrie

+31 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • AFDELING VERKOOP

    Bonhof BV LMB & Industrie
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: German, English, French, Dutch
    • Zonnenbergstraat 46, 7384 DL Wilp, Netherlands

Company

BONHOF BV LMB & INDUSTRIE
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr -agrotron-m-620 tractors. The price of this Deutz-fahr -agrotron-m-620 is - and it was produced in 2010. This machine is located in WILP Netherlands. On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr -agrotron-m-620 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 118 kW (160 hp), Hours of use: 6,280 h, Transmission: 48/48, Internal stock No.: 15172, Registration number: BW635, Latest inspection: 05-10-2018, Top speed: 50 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Front tyre size: 540/65 x R28 Pirelli, Rear tyre size: 650/65 x R38 Trelleb, Options: Front linkage, Front axle suspension, Air-conditioning