Deutz-fahr Agrotron 200

Price excl. VAT
21,464 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelDeutz-fahr Agrotron 200
Year of manufacture2000
Hours of use5,498 h
Machine LocationSabro
Country
Denmark
Mascus IDFC041A74
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT21,464 GBP
VAT (25%)5,366 GBP
Price incl. VAT26,830 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Engine output147 kW (200 hp)
Manufacturing / Serial number80314044
Internal stock No.6802
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Front tyres remaining10 %
Rear tyres remaining 90 %
Front tyre size650/65x42 540/65x34
Rear tyre size650/65x42 540/65x34

Brdr. Toft A/S

+45 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • FINN SØNDERGAARD

    Brdr. Toft A/S
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +45 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: English, German
    • Stillingvej 105A, 8471 Sabro, Denmark

Company

BRDR. TOFT A/S
1
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr -agrotron-200 tractors. The price of this Deutz-fahr -agrotron-200 is £21,464 and it was produced in 2000. This machine is located in Sabro Denmark. On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr -agrotron-200 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 147 kW (200 hp), Hours of use: 5,498 h, Manufacturing / Serial number: 80314044, Internal stock No.: 6802, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 10 %, Rear tyres remaining: 90 %, Front tyre size: 650/65x42 540/65x34, Rear tyre size: 650/65x42 540/65x34