Deutz-fahr AGROPLUS S 420

POA
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelDeutz-fahr AGROPLUS S 420
Year of manufacture2010
Hours of use4,975 h
Machine LocationWILP
Country
Netherlands
Mascus IDA94E7C61
PRICING
Price excl. VATPOA
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders4 cyl.
Engine output69.9 kW (95 hp)
Transmission30/30
Internal stock No.14733
Latest inspection05-02-2018
Top speed40 km/h
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Front tyre size380/70 x 20
Rear tyre size380/70 x 28
OptionsFront linkage
Other information14733 Deutz Fahr Agroplus S 420
Aantal DW ventielen: 3
Hydr. remventiel
Aftakas: 540/1000
Snelverstelbare trekhaak
Aantal werklampen voor: 2
Aantal werklampen achter: 2
Frontaftakas

Bonhof BV LMB & Industrie

+31 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • AFDELING VERKOOP

    Bonhof BV LMB & Industrie
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: German, English, French, Dutch
    • Zonnenbergstraat 46, 7384 DL Wilp, Netherlands

Company

BONHOF BV LMB & INDUSTRIE
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr -agroplus-s-420 tractors. The price of this Deutz-fahr -agroplus-s-420 is - and it was produced in 2010. This machine is located in WILP Netherlands. On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr -agroplus-s-420 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 69.9 kW (95 hp), Hours of use: 4,975 h, Transmission: 30/30, Internal stock No.: 14733, Latest inspection: 05-02-2018, Top speed: 40 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Front tyre size: 380/70 x 20, Rear tyre size: 380/70 x 28, Options: Front linkage