Deutz-fahr AGROPLUS 85

Price excl. VAT
13,306 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelDeutz-fahr AGROPLUS 85
Year of manufacture2000
Hours of use5,397 h
Machine Location28876 Oyten
Country
Germany
Mascus ID6049A880
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT13,306 GBP
VAT (19%)2,528 GBP
Price incl. VAT15,834 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output62 kW (84 hp)
TransmissionSchaltgetriebe
Internal stock No.50099-MXGB12254/9999
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Top speed40 km/h
PTO540/1000
Front tyres remaining20 %
Rear tyres remaining 80 %
Front tyre size16.9 R24
Rear tyre size18.4 R34
OptionsForest cab
AttachmentsGänge / Laststufen vorwärts:15,
Gänge / Laststufen rückwärts:15,
Arbeitsscheinwerfer 2x hinten,
Arbeitsscheinwerfer 4x vorn,
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (4x),
Dreipunkt / Heckhubwerkanhängung,
Heizung,
Hydraulische Lenkung,
Luftgefederter Sitz,
Radio,
Schaltgetriebe,
Wendeschaltung,
Zugmaul,
Diesel
Other informationDeutz 4 Zylinder 3,2 ltr. Hubraum, 15+15 - 40 km/h, 540/1000 U/min., Komfort mit Heiz -u. Lüftungssystem, 4x DW-Steuergeräte, Mechanische Hubwerksregelung.Wir liefern Ihre neue Maschine auf Anfrage gegen Aufpreis frei Hof bei Ihnen an!Preis gilt für vorhandenen Zustand. Angebot freibleibend. Irrtümer, Änderungen und Zwischenverkauf vorbehalten. Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.

Mager & Wedemeyer Maschinenvertrieb GmbH & Co. KG

+49 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • NORMAN TIETZ -

    Mager & Wedemeyer Maschinenvertrieb GmbH & Co. KG
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: German, English
    • Magarete-Steiff-Straße 11, 28876 Oyten, Germany

Company

MAGER & WEDEMEYER MASCHINENVERTRIEB GMBH & CO. KG
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr -agroplus-85 tractors. The price of this Deutz-fahr -agroplus-85 is £13,306 and it was produced in 2000. This machine is located in 28876 Oyten Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Deutz-fahr -agroplus-85 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 62 kW (84 hp), Hours of use: 5,397 h, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Internal stock No.: 50099-MXGB12254/9999, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40 km/h, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 20 %, Rear tyres remaining: 80 %, Front tyre size: 16.9 R24, Rear tyre size: 18.4 R34, Options: Forest cab