Claas Axos 320 CX

Price excl. VAT
25,560 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelClaas Axos 320 CX
Year of manufacture2010
Machine Location48480 Spelle
Country
Germany
Mascus ID7C776E4B
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT25,560 GBP
VAT (19%)4,856 GBP
Price incl. VAT30,416 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine output64.9 kW (87 hp)
Hours of use1,279 h
Internal stock No.12521-87179
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Top speed40 km/h
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Front tyre size440/65R24
Rear tyre size480/70R34
Other information20 / 20 Gang 40 km/h Getriebe,
Twinshift,2 Lastschaltstufen,
elektr. Wendeschaltung,
3 doppelt wirkende Steuergeräte,
Zapfwellengeschwindigkeit 540/540E/1000
Klimaanlage,
Anhängekupplung,
schwenkbare Kotflügel,
Glashubdach,
Call the seller
+49(0)597...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • HERR HERMANN

    Landtech. Vertrieb & Dienstleist. Bernard KRONE GmbH
    • +49(0)597...SHOW
    • +49(0)597...SHOW
    • +49(0)597...SHOW
    • Max-Eyth-Str. 1, 48480 Spelle, Germany

Company

LANDTECH. VERTRIEB & DIENSTLEIST. BERNARD KRONE GMBH
11
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Claas Axos 320 CX tractors. The price of this Claas Axos 320 CX is £25,560 and it was produced in 2010. This machine is located in 48480 Spelle Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Claas Axos 320 CX and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 64.9 kW (87 hp), Hours of use: 1,279 h, Internal stock No.: 12521-87179, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Front tyre size: 440/65R24, Rear tyre size: 480/70R34