Claas AXION 920 mit Frontzapfwelle

Price excl. VAT
88,204 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelClaas AXION 920 mit Frontzapfwelle
Year of manufacture2016
Hours of use3,846 h
Machine LocationKunde
Country
Mascus IDF0C5CF0E
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT88,204 GBP
VAT (19%)16,759 GBP
Price incl. VAT104,962 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output236 kW (321 hp)
TransmissionStufenloses Getriebe
Internal stock No.20843-132075110363
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
PTO540/1000/1000E
Front tyres remaining70 %
Rear tyres remaining 30 %
Front tyre size600/70 R34
Rear tyre size710/75R42
OptionsContinuously Variable Transmission, CVT
AttachmentsDruckluftanlage (1/2-Kreis),
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (4x),
Kugelkopfkupplung (K80),
Bordcomputer / Monitor,
Druckluftbremse,
Elektronische Hubwerksregelung (EHR),
Frontgewichte,
Hydraulische Lenkung,
Kabinenfederung (mechanisch),
Radio,
Rundumleuchte,
Diesel,
ISOBUS,
Frontkraftheber-Außenbedienung,
Frontzapfwelle-Außenbedienung,
Heckzapfwelle-Außenbedienung,
Arbeitsscheinwerfer 8x vorn,
Arbeitsscheinwerfer 8 oder mehr hinten,
K80,
Betriebsstundenzähler
Other informationFrontkraftheber 5t
Frontzapfwelle 1000 U/Min
2x DW Steuerventil Front

MERKANTIL Export-Import GmbH

+49 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • RIA LANGE

    MERKANTIL Export-Import GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49(...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49(...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Neubrandenburger Strasse 28a, 17094 Pragsdorf, Germany

Company

MERKANTIL EXPORT-IMPORT GMBH
13
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459

On Mascus UK you can find Claas AXION 920 mit Frontzapfwelle tractors. The price of this Claas AXION 920 mit Frontzapfwelle is £88,204 and it was produced in 2016. This machine is located in Kunde Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Claas AXION 920 mit Frontzapfwelle and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 236 kW (321 hp), Hours of use: 3,846 h, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Internal stock No.: 20843-132075110363, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, PTO: 540/1000/1000E, Front tyres remaining: 70 %, Rear tyres remaining: 30 %, Front tyre size: 600/70 R34, Rear tyre size: 710/75R42, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT