Claas ARION 650 CEBIS for sale - Germany

Price excl. VAT
55,641 GBP
64,500 EUR
Price excl. VAT
55,641 GBP
64,500 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelClaas ARION 650 CEBIS
Year of manufacture2015
Hours of use4,650 h
Machine LocationAlveslohe
Country
Mascus IDD4E94103
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT55,641 GBP  (64,500 EUR)
VAT (19%)10,572 GBP
Price incl. VAT66,213 GBP  (76,755 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine output135 kW (184 hp)
Internal stock no.11212
PTO540/750/1000/1400
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Front tyre size540 / 65 R 28
Rear tyre size650/65 R38
AttachmentsZustand: Gebrauchtmaschine, Status: aktiv, Währung: EUR, Anhängevorrichtung: automatisch, Antrieb: Allrad, Arbeitsscheinwerfer: Ja, Arbeitsscheinwerfer Anz. hinten: 6, Arbeitsscheinwerfer Anz. vorne: 8, Arbeitsscheinwerfer hinten: Halogen, Arbeitsscheinwerfer vorne: Halogen, Bordcomputer: Ja, Druckluftbremse: Ja, EHR: Ja, Fronthydraulik: Ja, Frontkraftheber: Ja, Frontlader-Anbaukonsole: Ja, Frontzapfwelle: Ja, gefederte Vorderachse: Ja, Geschwindigkeit: 50, Getriebe: Lastschaltgetriebe, Int.-Nr.: 11212, Kabinenfederung: mechanisch, Klimaanlage: Klimaautomatik, Kugelkopfkupplung: fest, Lastschaltgetriebe: Ja, Load sensing: Ja, Luft. Sitz: Ja, Optischer Zustand: sehr gut, Radio: Ja, Standort Land: Deutschland, Standort Postleitzahl: 25486, Standort Strasse: Schafskoppel 2, Steuergerät dw: 5, Technischer Zustand: sehr gut
Other informationARION 650 T3b

540/65 R28 Michelin Multibib / Festfelge
650/65 R38 Michelin Multibib / Festfelge
CLAAS Frontkraftheber 3,0 t
Außenbetätigung für Frontkraftheber und Steuergerät vorne
Frontzapfwelle 1000 U/min, 6 Nuten, 1"3/8 (CEBIS)
Verstärkungsrahmen Getriebe, Motorseitenwangen f. Frontkraftheber
CEBIS Bedienterminal
24/24 - Gang HEXASHIFT einschl. HEXACTIV plus CSM
Elektron. Hubwerksregelung (EHR), Standard
Unter- und Oberlenker Kat. 3 mit Fanghaken
Unterlenker-Seitenstabilisatoren, automatisch
Mechanischer Oberlenker, Fanghaken Kat. 3
Zugmaul, automatisch mit 38 mm Bolzendurchmesser
Druckluftbremsanlage, 2+1 Kreis
Ohne hydraulische Bremsanlage
Hydrauliksystem Load-Sensing 110 l/min
3+2 Steuergeräte, elektrohydraulisch (CEBIS)
2 Steckanschlüsse vorne / 1 druckloser

CLAAS Bordesholm GmbH

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JONAS OSTERMANN

    CLAAS Bordesholm GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Schafskoppel 2, 25486 Alveslohe, Germany

Company

CLAAS BORDESHOLM GMBH
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

On Mascus UK you can find Claas ARION 650 CEBIS tractors. The price of this Claas ARION 650 CEBIS is £55,641 and it was produced in 2015. This machine is located in Alveslohe Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Claas ARION 650 CEBIS and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: , Engine output: 135 kW (184 hp), Hours of use: 4,650 h, Internal stock no.: 11212, PTO: 540/750/1000/1400, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Front tyre size: 540 / 65 R 28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38