Claas ARION 640

Price excl. VAT
46,894 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelClaas ARION 640
Year of manufacture2007
Hours of use1,826 h
Machine Location37431 Barbis
Country
Germany
Mascus IDF549F4EF
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT46,894 GBP
VAT (19%)8,910 GBP
Price incl. VAT55,803 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Engine output129 kW (175 hp)
Internal stock No.10435-893566
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Top speed50 km/h
PTO540/1000
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Front tyre size540/65R28
Rear tyre size650/65R38
OptionsForest cab
Front loader makeQ55
AttachmentsDruckluftanlage (1/2-Kreis),
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (4x),
Druckluftbremse,
Elektronische Hubwerksregelung (EHR),
Hydraulische Lenkung,
Kabinenfederung (mechanisch),
Zugmaul,
automatische Anhängevorrichtung,
höhenverstellbare Anhängevorrichtung
Other information1 gebr. Claas Arion 640, Allrad, Kabine, Klimaanlage, luftgef. Sitz, gefederte
Vorderachse, gefederte Kabine, EHR, hydr. Lenkung, Druckluftbremsanlage, 4 dw
Steuergeräte, 540/1000er Zapfwelle, Hexashift 24/24 Getriebe 50km/h, 6 ASW
vorn, 6 ASW hinten, Alö Quicke Q55 Frontlader, Euro SW Rahmen, elekronisches
Einhebelsteuergerät, Beifahrersitz, Fernbedienung für Zapfwelle und
Heckkraftheber.

Agrar-Markt DEPPE GmbH

+49 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ROBERT ARNDT

    Agrar-Markt DEPPE GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • In der Grund 4, 37431 Bad Lauterberg / Barbis, Germany

Company

AGRAR-MARKT DEPPE GMBH
10
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Claas -arion-640 tractors. The price of this Claas -arion-640 is £46,894 and it was produced in 2007. This machine is located in 37431 Barbis Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Claas -arion-640 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 129 kW (175 hp), Hours of use: 1,826 h, Internal stock No.: 10435-893566, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50 km/h, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Options: Forest cab, Front loader make: Q55