Number of ads: 56

Used Claas arion 650 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used Claas arion 650, Arion 650 CIS, Arion 650 Cmatic, Arion 650 Cebis tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used Claas arion 650, Arion 650 CIS, Arion 650 Cmatic, Arion 650 Cebis tractors using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Claas tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Claas Arion 650, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: CLAAS ARION 650 TRACTOR 2013 5322 hours 50k air brakes Firestone 650/65R38 & 540/65R28 Front and cab suspension 4 manual spools C

    Tractors

    United Kingdom

    33,750 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650, 2014, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CEBTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 184, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2014 6,200 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    46,500 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650, 2014, Tractors

    Claas Arion 650Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 185, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Other information: Cis , Eco PTO ,

    Tractors
    2014 6,550 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    41,500 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 CIS, 2018, Tractors

    Claas Arion 650 Cis+Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 185, Transmission: 24/24, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Hydraulic's output: 110, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30

    Tractors
    2018 275 h
    Netherlands, Beilen

    POA
  • Claas Arion 650 Cmatic, 2016, Tractors

    Claas Arion 650 CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 440/80R28, Rear tyre size: 540/80R38

    Tractors
    2016 330 h
    Norway, Våle

    76,994 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 Cebis, 2016, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CEBIS T4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 184, Transmission: semi-powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2016 772 h
    France, France - 54 (Meurthe-et-Moselle)

    78,672 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 CIS, 2013, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 185, Transmission: semi-powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65/28, Rear tyre size: 650/65/38

    Tractors
    2013 3,802 h
    France, France - 56 (Morbihan)

    56,322 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650, 2014, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 T4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 184, Transmission: semi-powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 35%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2014 1,815 h
    France, France - 57 (Moselle)

    60,792 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650, 2014, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 T4 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Transmission: full-powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 600/60R28, Rear tyre size: 710/60R38

    Tractors
    2014 3,250 h
    France, France - 63 (Puy-de-Dôme)

    64,368 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 CIS, 2016, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CIS T4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 184, Transmission: semi-powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 65%, Rear tyres remaining : 65%, Front tyre size: 480/70R28, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38

    Tractors
    2016 1,245 h
    France, France - 54 (Meurthe-et-Moselle)

    68,838 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 Cmatic, 2017, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CMATIC T4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 184, Transmission: continuously variable, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2017 620 h
    France, France - 57 (Moselle)

    75,096 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 Cmatic, 2015, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 184, Transmission: continuously variable, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 18.4R30, Rear tyre size: 20.8R42

    Tractors
    2015 2,775 h
    France, France - 29 (Finistère)

    62,580 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 CIS, 2013, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 184, Transmission: semi-powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2013 3,330 h
    France, France - 21 (Côte-d'Or)

    51,852 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 Cebis, 2013, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 175, Transmission: /, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2013 5,600 h
    France, France - 35 (Ille-et-Vilaine)

    48,276 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 Cmatic, 2016, Tractors

    Claas Arion 650 C-MATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 185, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: 4, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38

    Tractors
    2016 1,570 h
    Germany, Aurach
    7d

    71,073 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 Cmatic, 2016, Tractors

    Claas Arion 650 C-MATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 184

    Tractors
    2016 670 h
    Germany, Töging am Inn
    7d

    73,308 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 Cmatic, 2015, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 184, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 600/60R28, Rear tyre size: 710/60R38

    Tractors
    2015 1,583 h
    Germany

    72,414 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 Cebis, 2013, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine output: 185, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2013 7,140 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    43,359 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 Cmatic, 2014, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 175, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: 3, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38 TRELLEBORG / FEST

    Tractors
    2014 699 h
    Germany, Cham

    74,202 GBP
  • Claas Arion 650 Cmatic, 2015, Tractors

    Claas ARION 650 CMATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 184, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2015 2,466 h
    Germany

    66,603 GBP