Case IH MX 110

Price excl. VAT
17,178 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelCase IH MX 110
Year of manufacture1998
Hours of use6,700 h
Machine LocationKarlstad
Country
Sweden
Mascus IDCC191C90
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT17,178 GBP
VAT (25%)4,294 GBP
Price incl. VAT21,472 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
CabinRegular
Manufacturing / Serial numberJJE0955648
Internal stock No.HJ71415
Registration numberBKZ294
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Front tyres remaining10 %
Rear tyres remaining 90 %
Front tyre size.
Rear tyre size.
OptionsClutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Air-conditioning
AttachmentsAC, Kopplingsfri fram/back, Bromsventil, Autocontrol, Ingen handbroms, ny hydraulpump, ngt. läckage i luftstol, backspeglar saknas
Call the seller
+46 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ANDREAS HELLENRUD

    Lantmännen Maskin AB - R24
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Lantmannavägen 2, 656 39 Karlstad, Sweden

Company

LANTMÄNNEN MASKIN AB - R24
16
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Case IH MX 110 tractors. The price of this Case IH MX 110 is £17,178 and it was produced in 1998. This machine is located in Karlstad Sweden. On Mascus UK you can find Case IH MX 110 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Hours of use: 6,700 h, Cabin: Regular, Manufacturing / Serial number: JJE0955648, Internal stock No.: HJ71415, Registration number: BKZ294, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 10 %, Rear tyres remaining: 90 %, Front tyre size: ., Rear tyre size: ., Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle, Air-conditioning