BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelCase IH CS94
Year of manufacture2001
Hours of use5,700 h
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
CabinRegular
Manufacturing / Serial numberDBD0060495
Internal stock No.TH73148
Registration numberSOE061
General grade (1 min - 5 max)3
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Front tyre size13.6R24
Rear tyre size16.9R34
OptionsFront loader
Front loader makeTrima 340
Other informationFrontlastare: Trima
Modell: 340
Redskapsram typ: sms

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
This Case IH -cs94 tractors is not available anymore. This Case IH -cs94 tractors was produced in 2001. On Mascus UK you can find more Case IH -cs94 tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Hours of use: 5,700 h, Cabin: Regular, Manufacturing / Serial number: DBD0060495, Internal stock No.: TH73148, Registration number: SOE061, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Front tyre size: 13.6R24, Rear tyre size: 16.9R34, Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Trima 340