Case IH CS94

Price excl. VAT
19,948 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelCase IH CS94
Year of manufacture1999
Machine LocationYlivieska
Country
Finland
Mascus ID442CCB28
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT19,948 GBP
VAT (24%)4,787 GBP
Price incl. VAT24,735 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders4 cyl.
Engine output70.1 kW (94 hp)
Hours of use4,925 h
Transmission16 X 16
Engine displacement4,156
cm3
CabinRegular
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Front tyre size14.9R24
Rear tyre size540/65R38
Production countryAustria
Front loader makeQuicke Q920
OptionsFront loader
Other informationEhjä ja näppärä kuormainkone. Moottori kunnostettu ennen vaihtoriviin tuloa.
Call the seller
+358 40 8...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • MIIKA KANGASKORTE

    Haka-Traktori Oy
    • +358 40 8...SHOW
    • +358 4083...SHOW
    • Languages: English, Finnish
    • Kiskotie 3, 84100 Ylivieska, Finland

Company

HAKA-TRAKTORI OY
14
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Case IH CS94 tractors. The price of this Case IH CS94 is £19,948 and it was produced in 1999. This machine is located in Ylivieska Finland. On Mascus UK you can find Case IH CS94 and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 70.1 kW (94 hp), Hours of use: 4,925 h, Transmission: 16 X 16, Engine displacement: 4,156 cm3, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %, Front tyre size: 14.9R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65R38, Production country: Austria, Front loader make: Quicke Q920, Options: Front loader