Case IH 1056 XL A

Price excl. VAT
13,898 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTractors
Brand / modelCase IH 1056 XL A
Year of manufacture1990
Machine LocationViitasaari
Country
Finland
Mascus ID8D27D31E
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT13,898 GBP
VAT (24%)3,335 GBP
Price incl. VAT17,233 GBP
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Traction type4 WD
Cylinders6 cyl.
Engine output96.3 kW (129 hp)
Hours of use6,600 h
Transmission16-8
Engine displacement5,900 cm3
CabinRegular
Front tyre size13,6-28
Rear tyre size600/65-38
Front tyres remaining25 %
Rear tyres remaining 75 %
Manufacturing / Serial numberJoo-o
Internal stock No.VTS-1
Registration numberJep-123
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Amount of previous owners2
Hydraulic's output45 l/min
Top speed40 km/h
Tyre brandTaurus
PTO540/1000
Production countryGermany
Other informationTästä siisti 1056 kevään ajoon. Tule ja tutustu!
Call the seller
+358 4006...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • TUUKKA KAUPPINEN

    Viita-kone Oy
    • +358 4006...SHOW
    • +358 4006...SHOW
    • Languages: English, Swedish, Finnish
    • Pääskyntie 4, 40320 Jyväskylä, Finland

Company

VIITA-KONE OY
16
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Case IH 1056 XL A tractors. The price of this Case IH 1056 XL A is £13,898 and it was produced in 1990. This machine is located in Viitasaari Finland. On Mascus UK you can find Case IH 1056 XL A and much more other models of tractors. Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 96.3 kW (129 hp), Hours of use: 6,600 h, Transmission: 16-8, Engine displacement: 5,900 cm3, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 13,6-28, Rear tyre size: 600/65-38, Front tyres remaining: 25 %, Rear tyres remaining: 75 %, Manufacturing / Serial number: Joo-o, Internal stock No.: VTS-1, Registration number: Jep-123, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Hydraulic's output: 45 l/min, Top speed: 40 km/h, Tyre brand: Taurus, PTO: 540/1000, Production country: Germany