Manitou 741-140 V+ for sale - the United Kingdom

Price excl. VAT
48,750 GBP
Price excl. VAT
48,750 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupTelehandlers for agriculture
Brand / modelManitou 741-140 V+
Year of manufacture2018
Hours of use2,745 h
Machine LocationSkipton
Country
United Kingdom
Mascus IDE4534256
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT48,750 GBP
VAT (20%)9,750 GBP
Price incl. VAT58,500 GBP
DETAILS
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Maximum lift capacity4,100 kg
Connection typeOther
Maximum lift height7,000 mm
CabinEnclosed cab
Body typeFixed frame
Engine output103 kW (140 hp)
TransmissionCVT
Tyre size460/70R24
Tyre brandMichelin / Alliance
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Production countryFrance
Frontloader accessoriesPallet Forks
CertificatesEPA, CE
Accessories
  • - Air conditioning
  • - Additional hydraulics
  • - Ad blue

Townson Tractors Ltd

  • +44 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • RICHARD MATTINSON

    Townson Tractors Ltd
    • +44 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • West End, Hellifield, North Yorkshire, BD23 4HE, United Kingdom

Company

TOWNSON TRACTORS LTD
3
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

On Mascus UK you can find Manitou 741-140 V+ telehandlers for agriculture. The price of this Manitou 741-140 V+ is £48,750 and it was produced in 2018. This machine is located in Skipton United Kingdom. On Mascus UK you can find Manitou 741-140 V+ and much more other models of telehandlers for agriculture. Details - General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 4,100 kg, Hours of use: 2,745 h, Connection type: Other, Maximum lift height: 7,000 mm, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine output: 103 kW (140 hp), Transmission: CVT, Tyre size: 460/70R24, Tyre brand: Michelin / Alliance, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Production country: France, Frontloader accessories: Pallet Forks, Certificates: EPA, CE