Claas Jaguar 960 Speedstar

Price excl. VAT
164,161 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupForagers
Brand / modelClaas Jaguar 960 Speedstar
Year of manufacture2012
Country
Germany
Mascus IDFAF31845
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT164,161 GBP
VAT (19%)31,191 GBP
Price incl. VAT195,351 GBP
DETAILS
Internal stock No.G0172
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Hours of use3,070 h
Front tyre size800/70 R 32
Rear tyre size600/65 R 32
AttachmentsBordcomputer, Kabine, Autopilot, Maisvorsatz, Zentralschmierung
Other informationV 18 Max Trommel, Cracker 125/125, Krümmerverlängerung 10 reihig,

HD Auswurfturm mit Anfahrsicherung, Kraftstoffverbrauchsmessung,

Profi Cam, Opti Fill, Zentralschmierung
Call the seller
...SHOW
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JOACHIM STETTER

    CLAAS Württemberg GmbH
    • ...SHOW
    • +49 73459...SHOW
    • Languages: German
    • Magirusstr. 17, 89129 Langenau, Germany

Company

CLAAS WÜRTTEMBERG GMBH
3
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Claas Jaguar 960 Speedstar self-propelled foragers. The price of this Claas Jaguar 960 Speedstar is £164,161 and it was produced in 2012. This machine is located in - Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Claas Jaguar 960 Speedstar and much more other models of self-propelled foragers. Details - Internal stock No.: G0172, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Hours of use: 3,070 h, Front tyre size: 800/70 R 32, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R 32