Types of mixer-wagons
There are three main types of bodies used in a mixer-wagon, or diet feeder:
- Paddle – contains a central shaft that rotates on an axis and turns a number of paddles that mixes the feed from front to back in the feeder.
- Horizontal auger – contains 1-5 augers which move the feed from the bottom to top, and front to back of the mixer-wagon.
- Vertical auger – contains 1-3 augers that moves the feed from the top to the bottom of the wagon.
How to sell second-hand diet feeders
If you own a Trioliet Solomix wagon that you’re looking to sell, you can do so on Mascus. Sign up as an End User if you only have one diet feeder to list. Alternatively, to become a regular seller, sign up as a Dealer and reap the following benefits:
- Use our Mascus Price Indicator: an online service that will provide you with an automatic valuation of your used mixer-wagons, so you don’t have to rely on your own research.
- Import your stock automatically: with an XML feed of your stock from your website database we can automatically update your stock on our site, so that you don’t have to.
- Create a mobile-friendly version of your account: as half of global internet users now browse from their phones, make transactions easier by creating a version of your account suited to mobile use.
After becoming a member, create your advertisement for your second-hand mixer-wagons. Include plenty of clear images and highlight all of the important selling points to draw in customers and sales. A user will contact you if they are interested. Read on to discover how you can buy your own used agricultural equipment.
How to buy used mixer-wagons
Are you looking to buy a second-hand Keenan mixer-wagon? See what’s available in our current listings, some of our top brands include:
Narrow down your search by selecting your preferred location of seller, cost and brand name. Make sure you view any product photos and information that has been provided to check the used mixer-wagon meets your requirements. Once you’re happy, contact the seller by filling out the details form provided and they will be in touch.
Not sure where to begin? Start by looking at the available used Trioliet mixer-wagons.