Number of ads: 313

Used loading and digging from Germany

Here is the list of ads from category loading and digging coming from Germany. You may sort used loading and digging by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to loading and digging coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Bobcat TL 470 HF, 2013, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Bobcat TL470 HFGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 4000, Maximum lift height: 700, Reach at max load: 700, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2013 2,950 h
    Germany, Kunde
    24h

    35,543 GBP
  • Claas Scorpion 9055, 2014, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Scorpion 9055

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2014 5,455 h
    Germany
    24h

    40,168 GBP
  • Claas 7044, 2015, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas 7044

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2015 1,710 h
    Germany
    24h

    54,385 GBP
  • Claas Scorpion 7044, 2015, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Scorpion 7044

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2015 2,400 h
    Germany
    24h

    51,301 GBP
  • Manitou MLT 940, 2007, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Manitou MLT 940 LGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Engine output: 123

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2007 4,111 h
    Germany
    24h

    27,835 GBP
  •  Silagegreifschaufel, 2012, Telehandlers for agriculture

    SilagegreifschaufelGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2012
    Germany, 37431 Barbis
    7d

    3,255 GBP
  • JCB 541-70 Agri Plus, 2018, Telehandlers for agriculture

    JCB 541-70 Agri PlusGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 100%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2018 50 h
    Germany, Uelsen
    7d

    59,866 GBP
  • Fendt Frontlader GT, Front loaders and diggers

    Fendt Frontlader GT

    Front loaders and diggers

    Germany
    7d

    2,141 GBP
  •  FRONTLADERSCHAUFEL 1,80 M EURO, Front loader accessories

    FRONTLADERSCHAUFEL 1,80 M EURO

    Front loader accessories

    Germany, Manching
    7d

    288 GBP
  • Claas Scorpion 7040, 2011, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Scorpion 7040 BiogasGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 4000, Maximum lift height: 700, Reach at max load: 700, Front tyres remaining: 5%, Rear tyres remaining : 5%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2011 3,315 h
    Germany, 49688 Lastrup
    7d

    31,689 GBP
  • Merlo P 40.7, 2010, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Merlo FARMER P 40.7Top speed: 40

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2010 4,655 h
    Germany, 2032
    7d

    24,751 GBP
  • Caterpillar TH 63, 2002, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Caterpillar TH 63General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 1250, Reach at max load: 1250

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2002
    Germany, -
    7d

    22,696 GBP
  • Stoll FZ45, 2014, Front loaders and diggers

    Stoll FZ45

    Front loaders and diggers
    2014
    Germany, Bremke
    7d

    POA
  • Merlo P 55.9 CS, 2011, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Merlo P55.9 CS UNFALLSCHADENGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 5500, Maximum lift height: 860, Reach at max load: 860, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2011 4,519 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten
    7d

    20,983 GBP
  • Merlo TF 42.7, 2017, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Merlo TF 42.7 CS-140Engine output: 134, Top speed: 40

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2017 371 h
    Germany, 2035
    7d

    59,952 GBP
  •  Ballengreifer, 2017, Front loaders and diggers

    BallengreiferGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Connection type: Euro

    Front loaders and diggers
    2017
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    848 GBP
  • Bobcat TL38.70 HF AGRI, 2017, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Bobcat TL38.70 HF AGRIEngine output: 130, Top speed: 40

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2017 619 h
    Germany, 2013

    51,387 GBP
  •  MT-01, 2017, Front loaders and diggers

    MT-01General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Connection type: Euro

    Front loaders and diggers
    2017
    Germany, 08527 Plauen

    3,212 GBP
  • Thaler 1,40 mtr., Front loader accessories

    Thaler 1,40 mtr.Accessory type: Hay Forks, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Front loader accessories

    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    471 GBP
  • Sennebogen 305 Teleskoparmstapler, 2012, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Sennebogen 305 TeleskoparmstaplerGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Maximum lift height: 730, Reach at max load: 730

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2012 4,748 h
    Germany, Kunde

    31,603 GBP