Number of ads: 7

Used New Holland combine harvesters from Romania

Here is the list of ads from category New Holland combine harvesters coming from Romania. You may sort used New Holland combine harvesters by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to New Holland combine harvesters coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit New Holland combine harvesters page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland CX 8070, 2011, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 8070Engine output: 326

    Combine harvesters
    2011 3,762 h
    Romania, IPSO Craiova

    74,196 GBP
  • New Holland CSX 7080, 2010, Combine harvestersNew Holland CSX 7080Working width: 618, Engine output: 300, Separator hours: 1273, Front tyre size: 800/65R32, Rear tyre size: 460/70R24

    Combine harvesters
    2010 1,983 h
    Romania

    58,987 GBP
  • New Holland CR 9090, Combine harvestersNew Holland CR 9090 T

    Combine harvesters

    Romania

    POA
  • New Holland FX 375, 1997, Combine harvestersNew Holland FX 375

    Combine harvesters
    1997
    Romania, Tarcea, Bihor.

    19,640 GBP
  • New Holland CR 980, 2005, Combine harvestersNew Holland CR980Damaged: Damaged, Latest inspection: 6.2016, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 2, Full service history: Yes, Working width: 730, Engine output: 429.93, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine displacement: 10300, Traction type: 2 WD, Transport weight: 16500, Production country: BE

    Combine harvesters
    2005 4,200 h
    Romania, Sindrilita

    65,467 GBP
  • New Holland TX 34, 1989, Combine harvestersNew Holland TX34Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Rear tyre size: 405/70R20, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tyre size: 620/75R30, Production country: IT

    Combine harvesters
    1989 8,000 h
    Romania, Tinca, Bihor

    21,822 GBP
  • New Holland TF 42, 1984, Combine harvestersNew Holland TF42Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Engine output: 179.878, Separator hours: 6081, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine displacement: 8100, Traction type: 2 WD, Transport weight: 10330, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7x3x3, Production country: BE

    Combine harvesters
    1984 6,081 h
    Romania, Filipesti, Bacau

    10,475 GBP