Claas DOMINATOR 76

POA
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupCombine harvesters
Brand / modelClaas DOMINATOR 76
Year of manufacture1985
Hours of use3,864 h
Country
Germany
Mascus IDEE176F2A
PRICING
Price excl. VATPOA
DETAILS
Internal stock No.23538
Working width3
m
Engine output88.3 kW (120 hp)
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size18.4-30
Rear tyre size11.5-80-15.3
AttachmentsGetreide-SW, Schüttleranzahl (4 Stck.), Kabine, Schüttler, konventioneller Verteiler

CLAAS Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH Niederlassung Hockenheim

+49 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ULRICH SCHRÖDER

    CLAAS Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH Niederlassung Hockenheim
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Germany

Company

CLAAS VERTRIEBSGESELLSCHAFT MBH NIEDERLASSUNG HOCKENHEIM
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Claas -dominator-76 combine harvesters. The price of this Claas -dominator-76 is - and it was produced in 1985. This machine is located in - Germany. On Mascus UK you can find Claas -dominator-76 and much more other models of combine harvesters. Details - Internal stock No.: 23538, Working width: 3 m, Engine output: 88.3 kW (120 hp), Hours of use: 3,864 h, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 18.4-30, Rear tyre size: 11.5-80-15.3