Matrot M 41

Price excl. VAT
6,584 GBP
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupBeet harvesters
Brand / modelMatrot M 41
Year of manufacture1992
Machine Locationradków
Country
Poland
Mascus ID433BF31D
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT6,584 GBP
VAT (23%)1,514 GBP
Price incl. VAT8,098 GBP
DETAILS
Drive configurationSelf-propelled
General grade (1 min - 5 max)4
Working width, rows6
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Other informationw dobrym stanie 6-rzędowy,

Maszyny Rolnicze i Budowlane Alicja Bielecka

+48 ...SHOW
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ALICJA BIELECKA

    Maszyny Rolnicze i Budowlane Alicja Bielecka
    • +48 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +48 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • RATNO DOLNE 55, 57-402 Nowa Ruda, Poland

Company

MASZYNY ROLNICZE I BUDOWLANE ALICJA BIELECKA
5
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459
On Mascus UK you can find Matrot M 41 beet harvesters. The price of this Matrot M 41 is £6,584 and it was produced in 1992. This machine is located in radków Poland. On Mascus UK you can find Matrot M 41 and much more other models of beet harvesters. Details - Drive configuration: Self-propelled, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width, rows: 6, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %