Number of ads: 7

Used Same agricultural equipment and machinery from the United Kingdom

Here is the list of ads from category Same agricultural equipment and machinery coming from the United Kingdom. You may sort used Same agricultural equipment and machinery by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to Same agricultural equipment and machinery coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit Same agricultural equipment and machinery page on Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Same Dorado 86, 2009, Tractors

    Same Dorado 86 c/w FZ10 Loading armsTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 83, Transmission: 16/8, Cabin: Regular, Front tyres remaining: See photos%, Rear tyres remaining : See Photos%, Gross weight: 2950, PTO: 540/1000, Front loader make: STOLL, Options: Front loader, Other information: Genuine tractor, all very good condition.

    Tractors
    2009 2450 h
    United Kingdom, Suffolk

    POA
  • Same Titan 160, 1997, Tractors

    Same Titan 160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Other information: SAME TITAN 160, YEAR 1997, 5483 HOURS, C/W 40K POWERSHIFT TRANSMISSION, FRONT LINKAGE FITTED WITH THIRD SERVICE, DRAWBAR, X4 SPOOLS, PASSENG

    Tractors
    1997 5483 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Same Titan 145, 1996, Tractors

    Same Titan 145Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Other information: SAME TITAN 145, YEAR 1996, 6257 HOURS, C/W TI ELECTRONIC 40K POWERSHIFT TRANSMISSION, TURBO, X4 MANUAL SPOOLS, FRONT WEIGHTS, PASSENGER SEAT

    Tractors
    1996 6257 h
    United Kingdom

    12,950 GBP
  • Same Explorer 70, 1989, Tractors

    Same Explorer 70Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 70, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Other information: Same Explorer 70, 4wd, good going tractor in good working condition with good rear tyres and front loader. Shipping can be arranged.

    Tractors
    1989
    United Kingdom

    5,500 GBP
  • Same 130 Buffalo, 1979, Tractors

    Same 130 BuffaloTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 130, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Other information: Same buffalo 130, very good going tractor in very good condition. With tyres as new all roundShipping can be arranged.

    Tractors
    1979
    United Kingdom

    4,750 GBP
  • Same Galaxy 170, 1989, Tractors

    Same Galaxy 170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 170, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Other information: Same 170 Galaxy, good going powerful tractor in good condition. Shipping can be arranged.

    Tractors
    1989
    United Kingdom

    6,900 GBP
  • Same Explorer 80, 1992, Tractors

    Same Explorer 80Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 80, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Other information: Same Explorer 80, 4wd, goodg oing tractor in very good working condition. Shipping can be arranged.

    Tractors
    1992
    United Kingdom

    5,750 GBP