Number of ads: 459

Used Renault agricultural equipment and machinery for sale

Here is a list of currently available used Renault agricultural equipment and machinery machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Renault agricultural equipment and machinery by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
You may also read more about Renault agricultural equipment and machinery in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Renault Ares 826 RZ, 2002, Tractors

    Renault Ares 826 RZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Transmission: Powershift, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Latest inspection: 03/08/2019, Amount of previous owners: 1, Number of valves: 3, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 7800, Tyre brand: Kleber / Tauras, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 35%

    Tractors
    2002 7,130 h
    United Kingdom, On farm

    18,000 GBP
  • Renault 95-14 RS, 1984, Tractors

    Renault 95-14 c/w quicke loaderTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 95, Transmission: manual, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 12.4/28, Rear tyre size: 13.6/38, Attachments: Year 1984, manual gearbox, 95hp 4 cylinder engine, 4 wheel drive , diff lock, 2 spools, pick up hitch, 13.6/38 rears 50%, 12.4/28

    Tractors
    1984
    United Kingdom, slingsby

    8,000 GBP
  • Renault Ares 630 RZ, 1997, Tractors

    Renault Ares 630 RZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Transmission: Quad shift, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Latest inspection: 03/08/2019, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 60, Number of valves: 2, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 6051, Tyre brand: Michelin, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Tractors
    1997 5,232 h
    United Kingdom, On farm

    15,000 GBP
  • Renault 85-14 S, Tractors

    Renault 851.4STractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2

    Tractors

    Ireland

    POA
  • Renault Ares 550 RX, Tractors

    Renault Ares 550 RXTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 100, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 5000, Front tyre size: 480/65-28, Rear tyre size: 600/65-38

    Tractors
    10,000 h
    Netherlands
    7d

    POA
  • Renault 145-14 TX, 1981, Tractors

    Renault 145.14TXTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1981 8,734 h
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    7,350 GBP
  • Renault 110-54, 1990, Tractors

    Renault 110-54Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 110

    Tractors
    1990
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    8,215 GBP
  • Renault 145-14 TX, 1987, Tractors

    Renault 145-14TXTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 145

    Tractors
    1987
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    7,782 GBP
  • Renault 94, Tractors

    Renault 94Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Netherlands, Akkrum

    3,243 GBP
  • Renault SMALSPOOR TREKKER, Tractors

    Renault SMALSPOOR TREKKERTractor type: Farm Tractor, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors

    Netherlands, Esbeek

    3,891 GBP
  • Renault SMALSPOOR TREKKER, Tractors

    Renault SMALSPOOR TREKKERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Handgeschakelde versnellingsbak, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors

    Netherlands, Esbeek

    POA
  • Renault 735 / 710 RZ, 2002, Tractors

    Renault 735 / 710 RZTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2002
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Renault 781-4, 1985, Tractors

    Renault 781-4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1985 6,500 h
    Netherlands, Tweede Exloërmond

    4,972 GBP
  • Renault 120-14, 1987, Tractors

    Renault 120-14Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 120

    Tractors
    1987 9,500 h
    Belgium, moorslede

    4,756 GBP
  • Renault 120-14, 1987, Tractors

    Renault 120-14Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    1987 9,028 h
    Belgium

    7,350 GBP
  • Renault 461, Tractors

    Renault 461Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD

    Tractors
    6,300 h
    Belgium

    POA
  • Renault P5, 1995, Tipper trailers

    Renault P5

    Tipper trailers
    1995
    France
    7d

    1,038 GBP
  • Renault Ares 556, 2003, Transmission

    Renault ARES 556

    Transmission
    2003
    France, POITIERS

    POA
  • Renault Ares 556, Other agricultural machines

    Renault ARES 556

    Other agricultural machines

    France, POITIERS

    POA
  • Renault Ergos 456, 2007, Tractors

    Renault ERGOS 456Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2007 6,600 h
    France, AGRICENTRE 36 COINGS

    17,294 GBP