Search results

Here you can find the listing of all used New Holland ts 90, TS 90 SL, TS 90 SL E tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used New Holland ts 90, TS 90 SL, TS 90 SL E tractors using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about New Holland tractors in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 14 / 14
ads/page
14 Search results for "New Holland ts 90 agricultural equipment and machinery"
  • New Holland TS 90, 2009, Tractors

    New Holland TS90ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 100, Transmission: 40KM HI-LO, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 380/70R24, Rear tyre size: 480/70R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%%, Top speed: 40, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2009
    Netherlands

    20,097 GBP
  • New Holland TS 90, 2000, Tractors

    New Holland TS90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 90, Transmission: 16X16 MET KRUIP, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 380/70R28, Rear tyre size: 480/70R38, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Creeper gear

    Tractors
    2000 9250 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • New Holland TS 90 SL, 2001, Tractors

    New Holland TS90 SLTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2001
    Netherlands

    POA
  • New Holland TS 90 SL E, 2002, Tractors

    New Holland TS90 SLETractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 90, Transmission: 16x16, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 13.6x28, Rear tyre size: 16.9R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Latest inspection: 6200, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 4

    Tractors
    2002 6200 h
    Netherlands

    18,193 GBP
  • New Holland TS 90 SL E, 2002, Tractors

    New Holland TS90SLETractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 90, Transmission: 32 x 32 Electro Command, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750/1000, Options: Air-conditioning Creeper gear

    Tractors
    2002 8000 h
    Netherlands, Heijningen

    POA
  • New Holland TS 90 SL E, 2002, Tractors

    New Holland TS90 SLETractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2002 6200 h
    Netherlands

    18,193 GBP
  • New Holland TS 90, 1999, Tractors

    New Holland TS90Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1999
    Netherlands

    POA
  • New Holland TS 90, 2001, Tractors

    New Holland TS90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 90, Front tyre size: 13.6-24, Rear tyre size: 18-4/15-3, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2001
    Thailand, Chonburi

    19,216 GBP
  • New Holland TS 90, Tractors

    New Holland TS 90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: 12x12

    Tractors

    Thailand, ชลบุรี

    POA
  • New Holland TS 90, 2002, Tractors

    New Holland TS 90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 110, Cabin: Forest, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Production country: UK, Front loader make: Vreten F17B, Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    2002 3774 h
    Sweden, Enköping

    29,848 GBP
  • New Holland TS 90, 2000, Tractors

    New Holland TS90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 90, Front tyre size: 7 50x16-13 6x38 , Rear tyre size: 7 50x16-13 6x38 , General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2

    Tractors
    2000 6388 h
    Denmark, Middelfart

    8,993 GBP
  • New Holland TS 90, 2003, Tractors

    New Holland TS 90 ECTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 80, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Tractors
    2003 5700 h
    Finland, Tornio

    POA
  • New Holland TS 90, 2001, Tractors

    New Holland TS90 Frontlift med A-ramme.Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 90, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2

    Tractors
    2001 5385 h
    Denmark, Havdrup

    8,765 GBP
  • New Holland TS 90, Tractors

    New Holland TS90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 122

    Tractors
    6827 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA