Number of ads: 28

Used Hurlimann agricultural equipment and machinery for sale

Here is a list of currently available used Hurlimann agricultural equipment and machinery machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Hurlimann agricultural equipment and machinery by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
You may also read more about Hurlimann agricultural equipment and machinery in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Hürlimann 110, 2005, Tractors

    Hürlimann 110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 110, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Other information: Hurlimann 110 ,4wd, very good going tractor in very good condition.With low hours. Complete with stoll front end power loader. Shipping can

    Tractors
    2005
    United Kingdom

    14,250 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 466 V DT, 1986, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-466 V-DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 65, Transmission: 32*32, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 13.6*38, Rear tyre size: 11.2*28, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1986 9000 h
    Netherlands

    8,427 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 490, 1984, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 490Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 90, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    1984 6504 h
    Belgium

    7,984 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT909, 1997, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT909Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 95, Transmission: Mécanique, Front tyre size: 420/70R24, Rear tyre size: 16.9R34, Front tyres remaining: 20 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 20 % d'usure (AR)%

    Tractors
    1997 5200 h
    France

    14,194 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 6165 DT, 2000, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6165 DT MasterTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 163.1, Front tyre size: 480/70R30, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2000 5841 h
    Germany, -

    20,226 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 6115, 2001, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6115 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 115.5, Front tyre size: 480/70-26, Rear tyre size: 520/70-38, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2001 3110 h
    Germany, -

    20,226 GBP
  • Hürlimann 6135 DT, 1996, Tractors

    Hürlimann 6135 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 131.9, Front tyre size: 14.9-30, Rear tyre size: 18.4-38, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Top speed: 40, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1996 4436 h
    Germany, Bremen

    13,040 GBP
  • Hürlimann H307 VDT, 1994, Tractors

    Hürlimann H307 VDTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 95.1735, Transmission: MECCANICA, Front tyre size: 300/70 R20, Rear tyre size: 420/70 R24

    Tractors
    1994 1825 h
    Italy
    7d

    15,436 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT 913, 2005, Transmission

    Hürlimann XT 913

    Transmission
    2005
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Tractors

    Hürlimann AX 86Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2006 3056 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

    Hürlimann AX 86

    Transmission
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann XT 913, 2005, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT 913Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2005
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann H 480 4 wd, 1986, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 480 4 wdTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 82, Front tyre size: 16 9R34 i bag og 13 6R24 i for , Rear tyre size: 16 9R34 i bag og 13 6R24 i for

    Tractors
    1986 3276 h
    Denmark, Lintrup

    5,344 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 6136, 1985, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-6136Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 136, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Tractors
    1985 7550 h
    Denmark

    10,139 GBP
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Engines

    Hürlimann AX 86

    Engines
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

    Hürlimann AX 86

    Transmission
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

    Hürlimann AX 86

    Transmission
    2006
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2006, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 130, Front tyre size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Rear tyre size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Tractors
    2006 3960 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    21,233 GBP
  • Hürlimann 466, Tractors

    Hürlimann 466Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2482 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Hürlimann XT 95, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT95Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    3685 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA