Number of ads: 7

Used Fendt 411 tractors

Here you can find the listing of all used tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Fendt tractors in Brands section.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Fendt 411, 2001, TractorsFendt 411Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 110

    Tractors
    2001 16,084 h
    Netherlands

    21,394 GBP
  • Fendt 411 Vario, 2001, TractorsFendt 411 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 110.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R 24, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R 38, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2001 14,100 h
    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen

    24,817 GBP
  • Fendt 411 Vario, 2004, TractorsFendt 411 VARIO Allrad TraktorTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 118.29, Transmission: stufenloses Getriebe 40 km/h, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 2, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 480/70 R 28, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R 38

    Tractors
    2004 13,500 h
    Germany, 49565 Bramsche/Achmer

    21,394 GBP
  • Fendt 411, 2003, TractorsFendt VARIO 411 # 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 110, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 480/65 R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65 R38

    Tractors
    2003 11,760 h
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus

    25,817 GBP
  • Fendt 411 Vario, 2002, TractorsFendt 411 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 110.1, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: 540/65-24, Rear tyre size: 600/65-38, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2002 7,596 h
    Germany, -

    29,524 GBP
  • Fendt 411, 2002, TractorsFendt Vario 411Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 110.1, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R 24, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R 38, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2002 8,500 h
    Germany, Risum

    28,046 GBP
  • Fendt 411, 2002, TractorsFendt 411Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2002 11,400 h
    Poland, pl, Wilczogóra

    19,765 GBP