Search results

Here is a list of currently available used Ebro tractors machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Ebro tractors by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
You may also read more about Ebro tractors in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 28
ads/page
28 Search results for "Ebro agricultural equipment and machinery"
  • Ebro super ebro, 1943, Tractors

    Ebro super ebroTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 60

    Tractors
    1943 7000 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    1,317 GBP
  • Ebro super ebro, 1943, Tractors

    Ebro super ebroTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 60

    Tractors
    1943 6700 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    1,317 GBP
  • Ebro 160E, 1956, Tractors

    Ebro 160ETractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1956 7000 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    1,756 GBP
  • Ebro 684, 1968, Tractors

    Ebro 684Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1968 7560 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    601 GBP
  • Ebro 6090ST, 1985, Tractors

    Ebro 6090STTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 90

    Tractors
    1985 7680 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    3,951 GBP
  • Ebro 684e, 1966, Tractors

    Ebro 684eTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1966 4560 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    2,634 GBP
  • Ebro super 55, 1955, Tractors

    Ebro super 55Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1955 6790 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    1,317 GBP
  • Ebro 6067st, 1963, Tractors

    Ebro 6067stTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 90

    Tractors
    1963 4500 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    3,951 GBP
  • Ebro 6070DT, 1982, Tractors

    Ebro 6070DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 90

    Tractors
    1982 6890 h
    Spain, S
    7d

    4,829 GBP
  • Ebro 6090ST, 1985, Tractors

    Ebro 6090STTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 90

    Tractors
    1985 7680 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    3,951 GBP
  • Ebro Super 55, 1953, Tractors

    Ebro Super 55Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1953 6700 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    1,317 GBP
  • Ebro 684, 1959, Tractors

    Ebro 684Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1959 4350 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    3,073 GBP
  • Ebro 684st, 1974, Tractors

    Ebro 684stTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1974 5670 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    2,634 GBP
  • Ebro super 55, 1954, Tractors

    Ebro super 55Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1954 6780 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)
    7d

    1,317 GBP
  • Ebro 44, 1963, Tractors

    Ebro 44Tractor type: Orchard tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Production country: ES

    Tractors
    1963
    Spain

    1,624 GBP
  • Ebro 8110DT, 1990, Tractors

    Ebro 8110DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 104, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : TractorEquipment%

    Tractors
    1990 8485 h
    Spain, OSUNA

    POA
  • Ebro 160, 1978, Tractors

    Ebro 160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD

    Tractors
    1978 7600 h
    Spain, CANILES

    POA
  • Ebro 6100, 1989, Tractors

    Ebro 6100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 104, Transmission: Mecanica, Engine displacement: 6100, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front loader make: Tenías

    Tractors
    1989 12226 h
    Spain, Jaen - España

    8,341 GBP
  • Ebro 5610, 1988, Tractors

    Ebro 5610Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 75, Transmission: Mecánica, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    1988 6009 h
    Spain, Cariñena (Zaragoza)

    POA
  • Ebro 480 ST, 1978, Tractors

    Ebro 480 STTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 80, Transmission: Mecanica, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, PTO: 540

    Tractors
    1978 6469 h
    Spain, Jaen - España

    3,073 GBP