Number of ads: 13

Used Claas lexion 430 agricultural harvesters

Here you can find the listing of all used agricultural harvesters ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Claas Lexion 430, 1997, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 430Type: Straw walker, Engine output: 239.29, Traction type: 4 WD

    Combine harvesters
    1997 4,394 h
    Netherlands, Aalten

    35,695 GBP
  • Claas Lexion 430, 2001, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 430Type: Straw walker, Latest inspection: 2021-12-06, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Working width: 540, Engine output: 239.29, Engine Manufacturer: MB, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Separator hours: 3700, Traction type: 4 WD, Tyre brand: Vredestein, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Front tyre size: 71/70r38, Rear tyre size: 540/6

    Combine harvesters
    2001 5,900 h
    Netherlands, Bornerbroek

    POA
  • Claas Lexion 430, 1998, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 430General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Engine output: 239.2, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 710/75 R 34, Rear tyre size: 500/60 - 26.5

    Combine harvesters
    1998
    Germany, 26506 Norden

    32,756 GBP
  • Claas Lexion 430, Combine harvester accessoriesClaas Lexion 430

    Combine harvester accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • Claas Lexion 430, 2000, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 430Type: Straw walker, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Working width: 390, Engine output: 240, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Separator hours: 2670, Traction type: 2 WD

    Combine harvesters
    2000 3,410 h
    Italy

    30,236 GBP
  • Claas Lexion 430, Combine harvester accessoriesClaas Lexion 430

    Combine harvester accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • Claas Lexion 430, 1999, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 430Type: Straw walker, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Engine output: 178, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Combine harvesters
    1999 4,473 h
    Italy

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Claas Lexion 430, 1999, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 430

    Combine harvesters
    1999 5,700 h
    Poland, pl, Lipka

    43,778 GBP
  • Claas Lexion 430, TransmissionClaas Lexion 430

    Transmission

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • Claas Lexion 430, Combine harvester accessoriesClaas Lexion 430

    Combine harvester accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • Claas Lexion 430, Combine harvester accessoriesClaas Lexion 430

    Combine harvester accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • Claas Lexion 430, Combine harvester accessoriesClaas Lexion 430

    Combine harvester accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • Claas Lexion 430, 2002, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 430 EVOLUTIONType: Straw walker, Engine output: 260, Combine configuration: Rice configuration

    Combine harvesters
    2002 3,900 h
    Italy, VERCELLI (VCN)

    31,076 GBP