Number of ads: 43

Used Claas jaguar agricultural harvesters

Here you can find the listing of all used agricultural harvesters, self-propelled foragers, hay and forage machines ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used model using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Claas 940, 2017, ForagersClaas 940 Complete With 3m Pick Up

    Foragers
    2017 2,841 h
    United Kingdom, UK
    7d

    132,000 GBP
  • Claas Jaguar800, 1999, Other agricultural machinesClaas JAGUAR 800 2WDGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Other agricultural machines
    1999 4,331 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    12,995 GBP
  • Claas Jaguar800, 1999, Other agricultural machinesClaas JAGUAR 800 2WDGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Other agricultural machines
    1999 4,647 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    12,995 GBP
  • Claas 940, 2018, ForagersClaas 940-4 TRAC SpeedstarCutterhead hours: 1600, Latest inspection: 4-2021, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2018, Transmission: Hydrostaat, Engine output: 515, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: DE

    Foragers
    2018 1,600 h
    Netherlands, IJsselmuiden - Niederlande

    188,282 GBP
  • Claas Jaguar, 2020, ForagersClaas JaguarRegistration year: 2020

    Foragers
    2020
    Netherlands, Horst

    POA
  • Claas 950, 2012, ForagersClaas 950-4TRAC SpeedstarCutterhead hours: 3500, Latest inspection: 2022-01-01, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Registration year: 2012, Transmission: Hydrostaat, Engine output: 590, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes, Cylinders: 8 cyl., Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Foragers
    2012 3,500 h
    Netherlands, IJsselmuiden - Niederlande

    96,233 GBP
  • Claas 900, 2013, MowersClaas DISCO 9001c slåmaskin med belteDrive configuration: Mounted

    Mowers
    2013
    Norway

    28,218 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Claas 860, 2019, ForagersClaas 860 4WDCutterhead hours: 1100, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes, Kernel processor: 80/100, Front tyre size: 800.65R32, Rear tyre size: 500.70R24

    Foragers
    2019 1,490 h
    France, Totes

    146,442 GBP
  • Claas 860, 2018, ForagersClaas 860 2WDCutterhead hours: 775, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes, Kernel processor: 80/100, Front tyre size: 800.65R32, Rear tyre size: 500.70R24

    Foragers
    2018 1,062 h
    France, Totes

    150,626 GBP
  • Claas 900, 2020, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 8900 TERRA TRACEngine output: 779

    Combine harvesters
    2020 135 h
    Germany, 2084
    24h

    POA
  • Claas 900, 2018, Other tractor accessoriesClaas 900kg Frontgewicht

    Other tractor accessories
    2018
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    1,799 GBP
  • Claas 900, 2018, Other tractor accessoriesClaas 900 + 600 kg

    Other tractor accessories
    2018
    Germany, Demmin

    2,971 GBP
  • Claas 900, 2002, Combine harvester accessoriesClaas 9,00 M CACGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Combine harvester accessories
    2002
    Germany, 17217 Penzlin

    9,205 GBP
  • Claas 860, 2014, Self-propelled forager accessoriesClaas STANDARD ACHSE JAG 860

    Self-propelled forager accessories
    2014
    Germany, Töging a. Inn

    POA
  • Claas 900, 2007, Combine harvester accessoriesClaas 9,00 M VGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Combine harvester accessories
    2007
    Germany, 17217 Penzlin

    12,134 GBP
  • Claas 900, 2020, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 8900 TT mit Convio Flex 1380Engine output: 790, Front tyre size: 890 mm Terra Trac, Rear tyre size: 710/60 R30

    Combine harvesters
    2020 1,079 h
    Germany, Demmin

    POA
  • Featured
    Claas Jaguar, 1998, Forage harvestersClaas JaguarProduction country: HR

    Forage harvesters
    1998 7,000 h
    Croatia, Babina Greda

    30,125 GBP
  • Claas JAGUAR, Combine harvester accessoriesClaas JAGUARGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Combine harvester accessories

    Denmark, Ribe

    3,934 GBP
  • Claas 690, 1993, Conveying equipmentClaas 690

    Conveying equipment
    1993
    Greece

    POA
  • Claas 690, 1993, Combine harvestersClaas 690 partsEngine output: 319.92

    Combine harvesters
    1993
    Greece

    POA