Number of ads: 175

Used agricultural equipment and machinery from Slovenia

Here is the list of ads from category agricultural equipment and machinery coming from Slovenia. You may sort used agricultural equipment and machinery by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to agricultural equipment and machinery coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Krone ActiveMow 320 R, 2019, MowersKrone ActiveMow 320 RProduction country: DE

    Mowers
    2019
    Slovenia, Moste pri Komendi
    7d

    POA
  • Other Gorenc Graser 450 H, 2017, HarrowsOther Gorenc Graser 450 HProduction country: SI

    Harrows
    2017
    Slovenia, Moste pri Komendi
    7d

    1,097 GBP
  • Promoted
    Bourgoin MD08, 1995, Combine harvestersBourgoin MD08General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Engine output: 80, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Traction type: 4 WD, Production country: FR

    Combine harvesters
    1995 6,000 h
    Slovenia

    8,573 GBP
  • Fendt 724 Profi Plus, 2013, TractorsFendt 724 profi plusTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2013
    Slovenia
    7d

    59,152 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT910, 1998, TractorsHürlimann XT910Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

    Tractors
    1998 6,200 h
    Slovenia
    7d

    16,288 GBP
  • Zetor 5011, 1983, TractorsZetor 5011Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 50.01, Transmission: 10+2, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Top speed: 32, Gross weight: 2500, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 6.00R16, Rear tyre size: 14.9R28, Options: Air brakes

    Tractors
    1983
    Slovenia, Zagradec

    3,258 GBP
  • Jar-Met Bianco line, 2019, Mounted sprayersJar-Met Bianco lineProduction country: PL

    Mounted sprayers
    2019
    Slovenia, Skofja loka

    857 GBP
  • Other WÖZ C2200, Tipper trailersOther WÖZ C2200

    Tipper trailers

    Slovenia

    POA
  • Claas Rollant 250 RC, 2000, Round balersClaas Rollant 250 RCWorking width: 210, Production country: DE

    Round balers
    2000
    Slovenia, Slovenska Bistrica

    9,336 GBP
  • Palmse PT 1000, 2019, General purpose trailersPalmse PT 1000

    General purpose trailers
    2019
    Slovenia

    12,021 GBP
  • Wiedenmann SNOW MASTER 3803, Snow blades and plowsWiedenmann SNOW MASTER 3803

    Snow blades and plows

    Slovenia

    1,912 GBP
  • BCS Duplex Gold, 2006, Pasture mowers and toppersBCS Duplex GoldProduction country: IT

    Pasture mowers and toppers
    2006
    Slovenia, Slovenska Bistrica

    849 GBP
  • Vogel & Noot MasterCut TSL 200, 2014, Pasture mowers and toppersVogel & Noot MasterCut TSL 200Working width: 200, Production country: DE

    Pasture mowers and toppers
    2014
    Slovenia, Slovenska Bistrica

    2,171 GBP
  • Lamborghini F990, 2002, TractorsLamborghini F990Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 87, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 300/70R20, Rear tyre size: 420/70R28, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2002 3,100 h
    Slovenia, Zagradec

    15,174 GBP
  • John Deere 7530, 2014, Dual wheelsJohn Deere 7530General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Production country: GA

    Dual wheels
    2014
    Slovenia

    4,115 GBP
  • Other SON prednja hidravlika PH, 2019, Other tractor accessoriesOther SON prednja hidravlika PHGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Production country: SI

    Other tractor accessories
    2019
    Slovenia, Ogulin 1a, VINICA

    POA
  • Other AGV -P traktorski plato - tractor plate, Other agricultural machinesOther AGV -P traktorski plato - tractor plateGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Guarantee: 2leti, Production country: SI

    Other agricultural machines

    Slovenia, Slovenija

    986 GBP
  • Lamborghini Sprint 654, 2003, TractorsLamborghini Sprint 654Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine output: 58, Transmission: 16+8, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Front tyre size: 320/70R20, Rear tyre size: 420/70R28

    Tractors
    2003 1,100 h
    Slovenia, Zagradec

    15,174 GBP
  • Riko RIBNICA TK-12, 2019, Sand and salt spreadersRiko RIBNICA TK-12Drive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Transport weight: 640, Working width: 270, Production country: SI

    Sand and salt spreaders
    2019
    Slovenia, Ribnica

    POA
  • Maschio Entry, 2019, Round balersMaschio EntryBale count: No, Working width: 200

    Round balers
    2019
    Slovenia

    12,431 GBP