Number of ads: 152

Used Valtra from Sweden

Here is the list of ads from category coming from Sweden. You may sort used Valtra by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Valtra 6850, 2006, TractorsValtra 6850 HitechTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 120, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 380/85R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38

    Tractors
    2006 7,490 h
    Sweden, Göteborg
    24h

    24,791 GBP
  • Valtra T213V, 2015, TractorsValtra T 213 VERSU SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Options: Front PTO 1 6 7

    Tractors
    2015 5,200 h
    Sweden, Bollnäs *
    24h

    65,283 GBP
  • Valtra 8550, 1998, TractorsValtra 8550Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Forest, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 43, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Production country: FI, Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Q970

    Tractors
    1998 7,409 h
    Sweden, Maskin Väst AB Karlstad
    7d

    16,114 GBP
  • Valtra 6200 m last, Moheda 12 4wd, 1997, Forestry tractorsValtra 6200 m last, Moheda 12 4wdGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Number of wheels: 8, Front tyre size: 14 9x24 , Rear tyre size: 18 4x34 , Production country: FI

    Forestry tractors
    1997 9,200 h
    Sweden, Storvik
    7d

    39,583 GBP
  • Valtra A75, 2007, TractorsValtra A 75N +LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Forest, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 13 6-24 , Rear tyre size: 16 9-34 , Options: Front loader 9 , Front loader make: Valtra 35

    Tractors
    2007 8,900 h
    Sweden, Växjö *
    7d

    21,485 GBP
  • Valtra T151, 2009, TractorsValtra T151Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 172.67, Transmission: 36x36 växlar, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6596, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Hydraulic's output: 115, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 5950, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5 14x2 54x3 05 , Tyre brand: Trelleborg / Firestone, PTO: 540/540E/1000

    Tractors
    2009 5,950 h
    Sweden, Vingåker
    7d

    32,641 GBP
  • Valtra T140, 2006, TractorsValtra T140Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 150.92, Transmission: Manuell, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Gross weight: 11000, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 380/85-28, Rear tyre size: 460/85-38, Options: Front loader Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Reverse drive system , Front loader make: ÅLÖ

    Tractors
    2006 5,100 h
    Sweden, Uddevalla-Hogstorp
    7d

    32,972 GBP
  • Valtra A A114MH+L, 2018, TractorsValtra A A114MH+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 380/70 28, Rear tyre size: 480/70 38, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 7 8 , Front loader make: Valtra G4S

    Tractors
    2018 500 h
    Sweden, Norrtälje *
    7d

    52,805 GBP
  • Valtra N N123 HiTech SCR, 2015, TractorsValtra N N123 HiTech SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 600/65x38, Rear tyre size: 480/65x28, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 4 7 8 , Front loader make: Valtra Q55

    Tractors
    2015 2,100 h
    Sweden, Uddevalla *
    7d

    57,432 GBP
  • Valtra N 92 HITECH+L VALTRA 46, 2010, TractorsValtra N 92 HITECH+L VALTRA 46Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 420/70R24, Rear tyre size: 520/70R34, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 4 7 8 , Front loader make: Valtra Q46

    Tractors
    2010 4,200 h
    Sweden, Falkenberg *
    7d

    30,989 GBP
  • Valtra T160, 2004, TractorsValtra T 160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: *, Rear tyre size: *, Options: Front linkage 7

    Tractors
    2004 9,000 h
    Sweden, Karlstad *
    7d

    20,659 GBP
  • Valtra A A114MH, 2018, TractorsValtra A A114MHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Forest, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Front tyre size: 13.6R24, Rear tyre size: 420/85R34, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 7 8 9 , Front loader make: Valtra G3L

    Tractors
    2018 360 h
    Sweden, Karlstad *

    66,109 GBP
  • Valtra T T234 VERSU SMARTTOUCH, 2017, TractorsValtra T T234 VERSU SMARTTOUCHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30 Nokia Tri, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42 Nokia Tri, Options: Front linkage 2 6 7

    Tractors
    2017 830 h
    Sweden, Jönköping

    103,296 GBP
  • Valtra A92, 2009, TractorsValtra A92Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 102, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Guarantee: nej, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Tractors
    2009 697 h
    Sweden, Köping, försäljningsuppdrag

    28,014 GBP
  • Valtra T190, 2007, TractorsValtra T190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 210, Transmission: Semi Powershift, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Klebér, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65-R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65-P42, Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension

    Tractors
    2007 5,290 h
    Sweden, Skara

    43,384 GBP
  • Valtra T150, 2004, TractorsValtra T150 TRAKTORTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 159, Transmission: TransportDimensions, Front tyres remaining: RearTyreCondition%, Front tyre size: RearTyreSize, Options: FrontLoaderMake, Frontloader accessories: Accessories

    Tractors
    2004 6,841 h
    Sweden, Skövde

    32,972 GBP
  • Valtra T191, 2011, TractorsValtra T 191 HITECHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Front tyre size: 540*65*28, Rear tyre size: 650*65*38, Options: Front axle suspension 7

    Tractors
    2011 9,100 h
    Sweden, Ulricehamn

    30,493 GBP
  • Valtra N163, 2013, TractorsValtra N N163 DIRECT SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 3 6 7 8 , Front loader make: Valtra 56

    Tractors
    2013 5,900 h
    Sweden, Örnsköldsvik

    50,821 GBP
  • Valtra T202D, 2009, TractorsValtra T 202 DIRECTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Options: Front PTO 1 2 3 5 6 7

    Tractors
    2009 6,120 h
    Sweden, Östersund *

    42,558 GBP
  • Valtra T202D, 2011, TractorsValtra T 202 DIRECTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540- 65 /30, Rear tyre size: 650- 65 / 42, Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2011 5,600 h
    Sweden, Skänninge

    47,516 GBP