Number of ads: 6

Used Fuwa from China

Here is the list of ads from category coming from China. You may sort used Fuwa by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Fuwa QUY55, 2012, Tracked cranesFuwa QUY55Boom type: Lattice, EPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: GOOD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 55000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 55000, Emission level: Stage II, Original colour: White, Carrier engine: 55t, Carrier type: Tracked, Guarantee: OMIC, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%

    Tracked cranes
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Fuwa QUY55  55t  crawler  crane, 2011, Tracked cranesFuwa QUY55 55t crawler craneBoom type: Telescopic, EPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: excellent, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 52690, Maximum lift capacity: 55000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 55000, Boom length: 1600, Emission level: Stage IV, Luffing jib: 4000, Jib length of crane: 1600, Maximum lift height: 5800, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 300, Original colour: red

    Tracked cranes
    2011 3,000 h
    China, NO.655 JiuJing road Song Jiang district SHANGHAI China

    POA
  • Fuwa QUY50A, 2012, Tracked cranesFuwa QUY50ABoom type: Telescopic, EPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 50000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 10000, Boom length: 5200, Emission level: Stage II, Luffing jib: 1300, Jib length of crane: 5200, Maximum lift height: 5800, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 4500, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 5800

    Tracked cranes
    2012 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Fuwa QUY150A, 2013, Tracked cranesFuwa QUY150ABoom type: Telescopic, EPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 150000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 27000, Boom length: 8100, Emission level: Stage II, Luffing jib: 1800, Jib length of crane: 8100, Maximum lift height: 8100, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 5000, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 8100

    Tracked cranes
    2013 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Fuwa QUY50B, 2012, Tracked cranesFuwa QUY50BBoom type: Telescopic, EPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 50000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 7000, Boom length: 5200, Emission level: Stage II, Luffing jib: 1300, Jib length of crane: 5200, Maximum lift height: 5800, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 4500, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 5800

    Tracked cranes
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Fuwa QUY50A, 2012, Tracked cranesFuwa QUY50ABoom type: Lattice, EPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: GOOD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 50000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 50000, Boom length: 5200, Emission level: Stage II, Luffing jib: 600, Jib length of crane: 1300, Maximum lift height: 5800, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 5200, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 5800

    Tracked cranes
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA