Number of ads: 10

Used from Latvia - 24 h latest

Here is the list of ads from category coming from Latvia. You may sort used by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Beco CW30, BucketsBeco CW30Delivery terms: EXW

    Buckets

    Latvia, Valodzes", Klives, Babites pag., LV2107 Latvija
    24h

    1,715 GBP
  • Junkkari J 160, 2004, Tipper trailersJunkkari J 160Latest inspection: 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Tyre brand: Nokian, Production country: FI

    Tipper trailers
    2004
    Latvia, Raiskuma pagasts
    24h

    9,422 GBP
  • Setra S 315 HD, 2000, CoachesSetra 315 HDGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2000, Full service history: Yes, Engine: 442LA, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine output: 435.08, Emission class: Euro 2, Transmission: manuāla 8, Wheelbase: 12M, Manufacturer / Bodywork: SETRA, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 44, Tyre brand: GOOD YEAR, No. of standing: 16, Vehicle's outer dimensions: Yes

    Coaches
    2000 600,800 km
    Latvia, CĒSIS
    24h

    8,573 GBP
  • JCB 406, 2009, Skid steer loadersJCB 406

    Skid steer loaders
    2009 8,715 h
    Latvia, Riga
    24h

    POA
  • KAMA 21.3 R24, 2012, Tyres, wheels and rimsKAMA 21.3 R24General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Tyre size: 21.3 R24

    Tyres, wheels and rims
    2012
    Latvia, Liepāja
    24h

    129 GBP
  • John Deere 8360 R, 2012, TractorsJohn Deere 8360 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 360, Transmission: Autopower, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38, Options: Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air brakes

    Tractors
    2012 4,840 h
    Latvia, Eleja
    24h

    84,013 GBP
  • John Deere 6330, 2008, TractorsJohn Deere 6330Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 110, Transmission: PowerQuad, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 35%, Rear tyres remaining : 65%, Front tyre size: 380/70R24, Rear tyre size: 520/70R34, Options: Front loader Reverse drive system , Front loader make: John

    Tractors
    2008 7,140 h
    Latvia, Eleja
    24h

    25,710 GBP
  • JCB 535-125, 2006, Wheel loadersJCB 535-125

    Wheel loaders
    2006 2,615 h
    Latvia, Riga
    24h

    POA
  • New Holland CX 8090, 2014, Combine harvestersNew Holland CX 8090Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Combine harvesters
    2014 1,852 h
    Latvia, Latvia
    24h

    70,297 GBP
  • Atlas 65, 2006, Wheel loadersAtlas 65

    Wheel loaders
    2006
    Latvia, Riga
    24h

    POA