Number of ads: 5

Used Linde h30 material handling equipment from Sweden

Here is the list of ads from category material handling equipment coming from Sweden. You may sort used Linde h30 material handling equipment by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to material handling equipment coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Linde H30D, 2012, OthersLinde H30D 393Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 355, Free lift: No, Drive height: 244, Lift mast: Simplex, Transmission: Hydrostatic

    Others
    2012 4,354 h
    Sweden
    7d

    15,632 GBP
  • Linde H30D, 2013, OthersLinde H30D 393Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 415, Free lift: No, Drive height: 281, Lift mast: Simplex, Fork length: 120, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Engine: Volkwagen

    Others
    2013 6,654 h
    Sweden
    7d

    19,640 GBP
  • Linde H30T, 1996, LPG trucksLinde H30TLatest inspection: 2016, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 55%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 45%, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 370, Lift mast: Duplex, Fork carriage: Positioner and spread, Fork length: 120, Cabin: Closed cabin, Tyre type: Pneumatic

    LPG trucks
    1996 6,000 h
    Sweden, nordtruck örnsköldsvik

    6,012 GBP
  • Linde H30D-03, 1994, Diesel trucksLinde H30D-03Latest inspection: 2016, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 3, Front tyres remaining: 45%, Rear tyres remaining : 45%, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 370, Lift mast: Duplex, Fork carriage: Positioner and spread, Cabin: Closed cabin

    Diesel trucks
    1994 7,000 h
    Sweden, nordtruck örnsköldsvik

    10,822 GBP
  • Linde H30D, 2012, OthersLinde H30DMaximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 355, Free lift: No, Drive height: 244, Lift mast: Simplex, Fork length: 120

    Others
    2012 6,536 h
    Sweden

    POA