Number of ads: 14

Used John Deere 8520 agricultural equipment and machinery for sale

ads/page
  • John Deere 8520 T, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 8520TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 255, Other information: 2005 John Deere 8520T, air con, 25" tracks, Autotrac ready, weights, 9085 hours Guidance-ready: Yes

    Tractors
    2005 9,085 h
    United Kingdom, SPALDING

    36,500 GBP
  • John Deere 8520 PowerShift, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 8520 PowershiftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2005 8,705 h
    Germany, -

    51,263 GBP
  • John Deere 8520 T, 2002, TractorsJohn Deere 8520 T PowrShiftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: Tracked, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 320, Transmission: PowrShift, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: John Deere, PTO: 1000, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 760 mm, Rear tyre size: 760 mm, Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2002 5,950 h
    Germany, 49593 Bersenbrück

    49,145 GBP
  • John Deere 8520, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 8520 PowrShiftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 295, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 620/75R30, Rear tyre size: 800/70R38, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2005 8,708 h
    Germany, -

    55,839 GBP
  • John Deere 8520, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 8520Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 300.48, Transmission: PowerShift, Engine displacement: 8100

    Tractors
    2005 6,000 h
    Ukraine, Киев
    7d

    52,958 GBP
  • John Deere 8520, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 8520Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 300.48, Transmission: PowerShift, Engine displacement: 8000

    Tractors
    2005 8,000 h
    Ukraine, Киев
    7d

    47,323 GBP
  • John Deere 8520, 2003, TractorsJohn Deere 8520Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 305

    Tractors
    2003 10,000 h
    United States, Finger, Tennessee

    44,280 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • John Deere 8520, 2002, TractorsJohn Deere 8520Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 305, Transmission: PowerShift

    Tractors
    2002 10,419 h
    Poland, RÓŻYNY, UL. GDAŃSKA 16 B , POMORSKIE , POLAND

    36,350 GBP
  • John Deere 8520, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 8520Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 305, Transmission: PowerShift

    Tractors
    2004 7,545 h
    Ukraine

    67,786 GBP
  • John Deere 8520, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 8520Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 305, Transmission: PowerShift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38

    Tractors
    2004 7,782 h
    Poland, Różyny , GDAŃSKA 16 B

    44,654 GBP
  • John Deere 8520 PowerShift, 2002, TractorsJohn Deere 8520 PowerShiftTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2002 9,349 h
    Ukraine

    47,000 GBP
  • John Deere 8520, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 8520Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 320.05, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 600/70 R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R42

    Tractors
    2004 14,059 h
    Latvia, Cenu pagasts, Ozolnieku novads

    33,046 GBP
  • John Deere 8520 PowerShift, 2003, TractorsJohn Deere 8520 PowerShiftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2003 12,300 h
    Poland

    30,758 GBP
  • John Deere 8520, 2005, TractorsJohn Deere 8520Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 328, Transmission: Power Shift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 600/70 - 34, Rear tyre size: 650/85 - 38, Options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2005 6,765 h
    Sweden, Linköping

    47,981 GBP