Number of ads: 1

Used John Deere 8310 tractors for sale - 7 d latest

ads/page
  • John Deere 8310 R, 2015, TractorsJohn Deere 8310 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 350, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70R/30, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2015 5,023 h
    Germany, Regensburg
    24h

    101,559 GBP