Number of ads: 7

Used John Deere 4720 groundcare machinery for sale

ads/page
  • John Deere 4720, 2012, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 4720Other information: DIESEL ENGINE, E-HYDRO,TRANSMISSION, PAS, 4WD,,INDUSTRIAL TYRES, 4TH & 5TH,ELECTROHYDRAULIC SCV KIT,,ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE UPGRADE,,MOTION HIT

    Compact tractors
    2012
    United Kingdom
    24h

    POA
  • John Deere 4720, 2013, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 4720Engine output: 67, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 44x18.00-20, Rear tyre size: 27x10.50-15

    Compact tractors
    2013 3,685 h
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    22,702 GBP
  • John Deere 4720, 2013, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 4720General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Engine output: 67, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 25, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Compact tractors
    2013 1,292 h
    Latvia, Cenu pagasts, Ozolnieku novads

    19,107 GBP
  • John Deere 4720, 2013, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 4720General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross Weight: 4000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Body type: Articulated, Engine output: 66.62, Traction type: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Steering: Wheel-, Top speed: 29, PTO: Yes, Tyre brand: BKT, Hydraulic's output: 45, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Compact tractors
    2013 2,748 h
    Sweden, Hössjö

    POA
  • John Deere 4720, 2009, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 4720General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine output: 57.1, Traction type: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 40, PTO: Yes, Hydraulic's output: 36, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 27X10.50-15 4PR, Rear tyre size: 44X18.00-20 4

    Compact tractors
    2009 4,400 h
    Sweden, Vallentuna

    17,099 GBP
  • John Deere 4720, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 4720Engine output: , Front tyre size: 27x10.50-15, Rear tyre size: 44x18.00-20

    Compact tractors
    1,900 h
    Finland, Jyväskylä, konemyynti

    26,049 GBP
  • John Deere 4720, 2008, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 4720 HYDRO Kompakt traktorGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Engine output: 60

    Compact tractors
    2008 5,900 h
    Denmark, Havdrup

    10,390 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad