Number of ads: 91

Used JCB for sale

ads/page
  • JCB 4 CX, 2010, Backhoe loadersJCB 4 CXLatest inspection: 202004, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Original colour: YELLOW, Guarantee: 6, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2010 3,000 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    19,605 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2007, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: 202004, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Original colour: YELLOW, Guarantee: 6, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2007 3,000 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    10,494 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2012, Wheeled excavatorsJCB 3CXProduction country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB

    Wheeled excavators
    2012 3,200 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    20,035 GBP
  • Promoted
    JCB 4 CX, 2014, Backhoe loadersJCB 4CXEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2019.4, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2014
    China, Shanghai

    21,262 GBP
  • JCB 2 CX, 2007, Backhoe loadersJCB 2 CXLatest inspection: 202004, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 6, Front tyres remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2007 3,500 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    13,723 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: 202004, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 2 WD, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 6, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 500 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    18,567 GBP
  • JCB 535-95, 2012, Telescopic handlersJCB 535-95Latest inspection: 202004, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 6, Front tyres remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW

    Telescopic handlers
    2012 3,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    23,065 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Promoted
    JCB 3 CX, 2014, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXLatest inspection: 2019-09, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Cummins, Original colour: Yes, Guarantee: 1 Year, Options: All wheel steering, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2014
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2012, Wheeled excavatorsJCB 3 CXProduction country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB

    Wheeled excavators
    2012 3,200 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    20,035 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2016, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXLatest inspection: 2020.3, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 2,200 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CX

    Backhoe loaders

    Thailand

    12,878 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2006, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXOriginal colour: เหลือง

    Backhoe loaders
    2006
    Thailand, นครปฐม

    POA
  • JCB -, 2011, Backhoe loadersJCB -

    Backhoe loaders
    2011
    Thailand, นครปฐม

    POA
  • JCB david, Wheel loadersJCB david

    Wheel loaders

    Thailand

    11,888 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 1984, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXOriginal colour: เหลือง

    Backhoe loaders
    1984
    Thailand, ฉะเชิงเทรา

    11,145 GBP
  • JCB 214 T, 1997, Backhoe loadersJCB 214TRear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyres remaining: 90%

    Backhoe loaders
    1997
    Thailand

    POA
  • JCB -, 2008, Backhoe loadersJCB -

    Backhoe loaders
    2008
    Thailand, นครปฐม

    POA
  • JCB -, 2009, Backhoe loadersJCB -

    Backhoe loaders
    2009
    Thailand, นครปฐม

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2011, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CX

    Backhoe loaders
    2011
    Thailand, กรุงเทพฯ

    POA
  • JCB JS 200, 2011, Midi excavators  7t - 12tJCB JS-200

    Midi excavators 7t - 12t
    2011
    Thailand, กรุงเทพฯ

    POA