Number of ads: 83

Used JCB for sale

ads/page
  • Promoted
    JCB 4 CX, 2014, Backhoe loadersJCB 4CXEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2019.4, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2014
    China, Shanghai

    19,894 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: April 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 2 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Body type: Fixed frame, Top speed: 34.8, Engine output: 93.27, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2350*3610, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 99%%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%%, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015
    China, Shanghai

    22,954 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Engine: JCX, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Engine: JCB, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • JCB 4 CX, 2012, Backhoe loadersJCB 4CXGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 4000, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Engine: 五十铃, Engine output: 92.45

    Backhoe loaders
    2012 1,560 h
    China

    27,679 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2016, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXOriginal colour: YELLOW, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai China

    26,780 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2012, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: GOOD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7670, Emission level: Stage II, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB BIESELMAX 444, Top speed: 36, Engine output: 83.07, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2450*3530, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: OMIC, Front tyres remaining: 90%

    Backhoe loaders
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • JCB 4 CX, 2017, Wheel loadersJCB 4 CXGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Body type: Other, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine output: 74.78, Top speed: 60, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5410*3250*3610

    Wheel loaders
    2017
    China

    22,143 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Engine: JCB, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: 2019.04, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Traction type: 4 WD, Original colour: YELLOW, Guarantee: ONE YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 2,930 h
    China, SHANGHAI CHINA

    24,457 GBP
  • JCB 4 CX, Backhoe loadersJCB 4CXLatest inspection: 2019.04, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Traction type: 4 WD, Original colour: YELLOW, Guarantee: ONE YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    1,448 h
    China, SHANGHAI CHINA

    14,526 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2014, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXLatest inspection: 2019.05, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: 12 months, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2014
    China, Shanghai

    20,506 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2012, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: 2019.4, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2012
    China, Shanghai

    16,604 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2013, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2019.10.11, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: 12 months, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2013
    China, Shanghai

    17,292 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX 14, 2014, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CX 14EPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2019.10.11, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: 12 months, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2014
    China, Shanghai

    18,134 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 1995, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CX

    Backhoe loaders
    1995 3,438 h
    Qatar

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX 4 Turbo, 2010, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CX 4 backhoe loaderEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: excellent, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7370, Emission level: Stage IV, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB 3CX, Top speed: 34.8, Engine output: 93.27, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*3610*2360, Original colour: yellow, Options: All wheel steering, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Backhoe loaders
    2010 2,000 h
    China, NO.655 JiuJing road Song Jiang district SHANGHAI China

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX 14, 2016, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CX 14EPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2019.10.11, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: 12 months, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 2,200 h
    China, Shanghai

    27,239 GBP
  • JCB 535-95, 2012, Telescopic handlersJCB 535-95Latest inspection: 201912, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: YELLOW, Guarantee: 6 MONTH, Front tyres remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: EXW

    Telescopic handlers
    2012 3,000 h
    China, shanghai

    22,143 GBP
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: 2020.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Engine: JCB, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 2,100 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA