Number of ads: 17

Used Fendt 720 agricultural equipment and machinery from Germany

Here is the list of ads from category agricultural equipment and machinery coming from Germany. You may sort used Fendt 720 agricultural equipment and machinery by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to agricultural equipment and machinery coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Fendt 720 Vario SCR Profi, 2014, TractorsFendt 720 VARIO SCR PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 198, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2014 5,278 h
    Germany, 189029

    POA
  • Fendt 720 Vario Profi, 2016, TractorsFendt 720 Vario Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Production country: DE

    Tractors
    2016 1,550 h
    Germany

    107,066 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario, 2015, TractorsFendt 720 Vario S4 ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 201.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 600/65 R 28 TRELLEBO, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R 42 TRELLEBO, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2015 4,100 h
    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen

    86,330 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario SCR Profi, 2013, TractorsFendt 720 Vario SCR ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 199.8, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 600/60 R30 MI, Rear tyre size: 710/60 R42 MI, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2013 3,110 h
    Germany, 27239 Twistringen

    82,573 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario SCR Profi Plus, 2012, TractorsFendt 720 Vario SCR Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 200, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 650/75 R38, Rear tyre size: 540/65 R30

    Tractors
    2012 3,280 h
    Germany, Straubing

    91,365 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario SCR Profi, 2014, TractorsFendt 720 Vario SCR ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 201.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 600/65 R 28, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R 38, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2014 5,812 h
    Germany, 26655 Westerstede

    67,286 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario, 2015, TractorsFendt 720 Vario S4 ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 201.2, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2015 5,423 h
    Germany, -

    71,941 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario, 2013, TractorsFendt 720 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 199.8, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2013 6,500 h
    Germany, Kunde

    65,594 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario SCR Profi Plus, 2013, TractorsFendt 720 Vario SCR Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 200, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/75R38

    Tractors
    2013 2,960 h
    Germany, Barsinghausen OT Groß Munzel

    93,277 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario SCR Profi Plus, 2013, TractorsFendt 720 VARIO SCR PROFI PLUSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 197, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2013 6,450 h
    Germany, 189028

    78,236 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario Profi, 2016, TractorsFendt 720 Vario ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 199.8, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2016 4,200 h
    Germany, 21439 Marxen

    82,944 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Profi Plus, 2012, TractorsFendt 720 PROFIPLUS SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 200, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: MICHELIN 600/65 R28, Rear tyre size: MICHELIN 710/70 R38

    Tractors
    2012 5,755 h
    Germany, Dinkelsbühl

    67,496 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Profi Plus, 2014, TractorsFendt 720 PROFI PLUSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 201, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: 600/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42

    Tractors
    2014 6,465 h
    Germany, Töging am Inn

    71,053 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario S4 Profi Plus, 2018, TractorsFendt 720 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 198, Engine displacement: 6056, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2018 1,978 h
    Germany, 189078

    112,144 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario SCR Profi Plus, 2013, TractorsFendt 720 Vario SCR Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 199.8, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2013 2,960 h
    Germany, DE-30890 Barsinghausen

    93,277 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario SCR Profi, 2014, TractorsFendt 720 VARIO SCR PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 197, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2014 3,650 h
    Germany, 2000

    80,397 GBP
  • Fendt 720 Vario S4 Profi Plus, 2019, TractorsFendt 720 Vario S4 Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 201.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28 TRELLEBORG, Rear tyre size: 710/70R38 TRELLEBORG, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2019 350 h
    Germany, 17098 Friedland

    129,495 GBP