Number of ads: 13

Used Fendt 714 tractors for sale

ads/page
  • Fendt 714, 2006, TractorsFendt 714Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyres remaining: N/A%, Rear tyres remaining : N/A%, Other information: 53KM COMFORT LINKS & PTO 540/65/28 & 650/65/38 AT 90% AIR BRAKES SUPERB TRACTOR REALLY WELL LOOKED AFTER 

    Tractors
    2006 12,418 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Fendt 714 Vario TMS, 2009, TractorsFendt 714 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 150, Transmission: Vario, Cabin: Regular, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 480/65R28, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38, Production country: DE, Options: Front linkage Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Creeper gear

    Tractors
    2009 5,540 h
    Belgium

    POA
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2001, TractorsFendt 714 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 140, Transmission: Variation continue, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 60 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28 MICHELIN, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38 MICHELIN

    Tractors
    2001 6,080 h
    France

    27,724 GBP
  • Fendt 714, 2000, TractorsFendt 714Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2000 8,736 h
    Germany, DE-33397 Rietberg
    7d

    24,859 GBP
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2003, TractorsFendt 714 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 140, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2003 8,590 h
    Germany, DE-49429 Visbek / Rechterfeld

    30,294 GBP
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2003, TractorsFendt 714 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 140, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28 FIRESTONE, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38 FIRESTONE, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2003 8,590 h
    Germany, 49434 Neuenkirchen-Vörden

    30,294 GBP
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2002, TractorsFendt 714 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 140, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65-28, Rear tyre size: 650/65-38, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2002 6,503 h
    Germany, -

    37,920 GBP
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2002, TractorsFendt 714 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 140, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 520/60-28, Rear tyre size: 650/60-38, Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2002
    Germany, -

    30,168 GBP
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2002, TractorsFendt 714 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, Engine output: 145, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/75R38

    Tractors
    2002 14,722 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    18,539 GBP
  • Fendt 714 Vario TMS, 2002, TractorsFendt 714 VARIO TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 138, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2002 11,413 h
    Germany, 2005

    29,072 GBP
  • Fendt 714 Vario SCR, 2007, TractorsFendt 700 714 VARIO SCR+F+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 600/60R38, Options: Front linkage 2 3 6 7 8 , Front loader make: Ålö Q65

    Tractors
    2007 6,000 h
    Sweden, Mörarp

    48,045 GBP
  • Fendt 714 TMS, 2008, TractorsFendt 714 TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Production country: DE

    Tractors
    2008 10,000 h
    Poland, Biała

    36,151 GBP
  • Fendt 714 Vario, 2000, TractorsFendt 714 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2000 11,700 h
    Poland, pl, Kulesze Kościelne

    26,951 GBP