Number of ads: 13

Used Deutz-fahr tractors from Germany - 7 d latest

Here is the list of ads from category tractors coming from Germany. You may sort used Deutz-fahr tractors by price, year of production or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to tractors coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON, 2012, TractorsDeutz-fahr Agrotron 6180 PTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 173, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540765R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2012 3,561 h
    Germany, Regensburg
    24h

    67,434 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr 4,50, 1975, TractorsDeutz-fahr 4506Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Top speed: 25, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 6.00-16 AS, Rear tyre size: 12.4-32 AS

    Tractors
    1975 5,200 h
    Germany, Regensburg
    24h

    5,642 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON X720, 2008, TractorsDeutz-fahr Agrotron X 720 DCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 270.5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 600/65 R 38, Rear tyre size: 650/85 R 38, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2008 9,800 h
    Germany, 17168 Dedelow
    24h

    33,944 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 150, 1999, TractorsDeutz-fahr agrotron 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 153.6, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    1999 8,540 h
    Germany, DE-25813 HUSUM
    24h

    15,528 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 135, 1999, TractorsDeutz-fahr Agrotron 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 137.3, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1999 7,650 h
    Germany, DE-79400 KANDERN
    7d

    18,940 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr 230, 2018, TractorsDeutz-fahr agrokid 230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 30, Front tyre size: 31x13.5-15 nhs, Rear tyre size: 44x18.00-20 nhs, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2018 62 h
    Germany, DE-41516 GREVENBROICH
    7d

    17,560 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 155, 2005, TractorsDeutz-fahr agrotron 155Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 160.4, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 540/65r28, Rear tyre size: 650/65r38, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2005 6,080 h
    Germany, DE-28816 STUHR
    7d

    31,681 GBP
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 120 MK3, 2000, TractorsDeutz-fahr agrotron 120 mk 3Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 121, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyre size: 480/70r28, Rear tyre size: 580/70r38, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2000 6,780 h
    Germany, DE-28816 STUHR
    7d

    23,082 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON TTV630, 2010, TractorsDeutz-fahr Agrotron TTV 630Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 224.3, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 600/70 R 30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R 42, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2010 7,510 h
    Germany, 17168 Jördenstorf
    7d

    POA
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON, 1996, TractorsDeutz-fahr Agrotron MK1 105Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 100

    Tractors
    1996 8,108 h
    Germany, Töging am Inn
    7d

    POA
  • Deutz-fahr 60, 1999, TractorsDeutz-fahr Agro Compact F60 mit FLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 60, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: Continental 260/70 R 16, Rear tyre size: Goodyear 380/70 R 24

    Tractors
    1999 2,945 h
    Germany, Gefrees
    7d

    17,651 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 6160, 2014, TractorsDeutz-fahr agrotron 6160 ttvTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 161.7, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: 54/65r28, Rear tyre size: 650/65r38, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2014 6,300 h
    Germany, DE-53881 EUSKIRCHEN
    7d

    33,310 GBP
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON, 2015, TractorsDeutz-fahr Agrotron 6130.4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 144.1, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R24, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R38, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2015 7,503 h
    Germany, 49688 Lastrup
    7d

    32,133 GBP