Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad

    Search results

    Here is a list of used Litostroj forklift trucks ads available for sale on Mascus. Litostroj forklift trucks ads can be sorted by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Litostroj forklift trucks in Brands section.

    Displaying: 1 - 2 / 2
    2 Search results for "Litostroj material handling equipment"
    • Litostroj V5 DS, 1981, Diesel trucks

      Litostroj V5 DSFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Maximum lift height: 400, Free lift: 25, Lift mast: Duplex, Fork carriage: Sideshifter, Fork length: 100, Cabin: No cabin/Other, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Engine: IMR, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 4

      Diesel trucks
      Slovenia, Ljubljana

      2,233 GBP
    • Litostroj V8-IMS 40,2, 1985, Diesel trucks

      Litostroj V8-IMS 40,2Maximum lift height: 290, Front tyre size: 9.00-20, Rear tyre size: 9.00-20, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Engine: Dizel TAM F4L 413R , Engine output:

      Diesel trucks
      1985 508 h
      Bosnia-Herzegovina, Posušje